Memory Loss on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi.

I have used Finasteride, but very long ago. Its been 10-12 years since I used it, can one have side efects from it still?
Sexual side effects could persist even after stopping finasteride. I don’t think memory loss would be one of the effects.

DS3

Sexual side effects could persist even after stopping finasteride. I don’t think memory loss would be one of the effects.
There is research indicating that DHT plays an integral role in cognition and various forms of memory within the hippocampus. I wouldn't be surprised to see memory problems arising from using DHT blockers.

Research example.

Vince

Super Moderator
Finasteride and memory loss.!In some very rare circumstances, Finasteride has been linked to memory loss. This tends to be part of a wider problem known as post finasteride syndrome (PFS) which is experienced by a very small percentage of men who take Finasteride.
1598908948569.png

The Independent Pharmacy › uk › f...
Finasteride Side Effects: What To Expect When Using The Popular Hair Loss ...

DS3

MIP1950

Thyroid. If a man has secondary hypogonadism, which is most of us, it's a malfunction in the pituitary/hypothalamus, which means there could be secondary hypothyroidism which isn't necessarily reflected in a thyroid panel. We know that most doctors will say you're 'normal' even if lab values are at the bottom of the range. Liquid T3(liothyronine) can be purchased online from a couple of reliable vendors. I won't post those vendors unless it's not against any rules, here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me