Memory Loss on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

FlipFlops

Hi Vince and thanks for the reply. I have not used Finasteride for fear of sexual sides. I have all my hair but do have some BPH

Systemlord

ANyone experience short term memory loss on TRT and if so, what helped?
I have heard Dr. Rob Kominiarek talk about how he has had patients complain of memory loss on TRT and how it was the result of inhibition of LH which led to a pregnenolone deficiency and how a small percentage of men are affected by this decrease in pregnenolone.

FlipFlops

I heard him talkming about this and have tried taking Pregnenolone up to 300mg a day but it had little, if any, affect on me - it did make me less likely to sleep well at night

Gman86

Have u donated blood while on TRT?

My first guess would of also been to use pregnenolone btw. Stinks it had no effect. I also suffer from some memory loss, and pretty bad brain fog. Have had it before HRT tho. It was the main initial symptom that made me look into HRT.

The two things I’m looking into currently is iron overload/ toxicity, and iodine supplementation

TucsonJJ

By and large yes.
I am 7 weeks in, was doing 100mg/wk, 2-3 pins, changing to a lower dose, 60-80mg/wk as I am getting a little anxiety and poor sleep. I will be adding HCG next week, what is the recommended starting dosage? I was thinking 200iu 2X/wk.

DS3

I am 7 weeks in, was doing 100mg/wk, 2-3 pins, changing to a lower dose, 60-80mg/wk as I am getting a little anxiety and poor sleep. I will be adding HCG next week, what is the recommended starting dosage? I was thinking 200iu 2X/wk.
There would be nothing wrong with that dosing protocol. I personally do 150 iu EOD. Starting low and going slow is always the best method.

Okay, on a more serious note, Testosterone makes my brain sharper, not foggier. However, AI's and anti estrogens do the opposite for me. I try to take as little tamoxifen as possible, to minimize confusion and forgetfulness.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me