Master Amino Acid Pattern (Map)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Outcome

Anyone familiar with the Map amino acid supplement? The claim is that they are 99% usable protein whereas things like whey protein is 16% utilized, meat fish and chicken 34% and eggs are 48% usable protein. More modern versions of the supplement are perfect amino and kion amino. I’m thinking about trying some soon and wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Outcome

41A0A1B0-9108-4720-AFA8-6263DA7D1F87.png

Sean Mosher

Man if that's true then we'd have to be taking in ungodly amounts of whey protein daily for it to ever even matter.............
Interesting.

Outcome

Yeah.... like a whole tub of whey. If this is solid science then this could be a great addition to a good diet, workout routine and whey supplementation.

Guided_by_Voices

There was a discussion of this on the recent Ben Greenfield podcast with Dr. Minkoff. I didn't pay especially close attention to the usability part of it, but this looks like another variation on essential amino acids (which appear to have a lot of validity.) I've increased my use of a basic EAA supplement which will hopefully provide a cost-effective boost along these lines.

madman

Super Moderator
Anyone familiar with the Map amino acid supplement? The claim is that they are 99% usable protein whereas things like whey protein is 16% utilized, meat fish and chicken 34% and eggs are 48% usable protein. More modern versions of the supplement are perfect amino and kion amino. I’m thinking about trying some soon and wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Crock s**t.....meet your minimum daily protein requirements from whole food sources such as whole eggs, red meat, chicken, pork, fish/seafood and consume dairy such as yogurt, cottage cheese, milk and you will supply your body with all the essential amino acids one would need to repair/maintain/build muscle tissue.

If you choose to add a supplemental protein choose whey.....forget wasting your money on the latest and greatest protein to hit the market!

If one is vegan than combine a grain and legume in each meal.

16:30

Last edited:

fifty

Y’all are putting needles in your arse but still worry about amino acid supplements that are more expensive than test cyp?

Outcome

Crock s**t.....meet your minimum daily protein requirements from whole food sources such as whole eggs, red meat, chicken, pork, fish/seafood and consume dairy such as yogurt, cottage cheese, milk and you will supply your body with all the essential amino acids one would need to repair/maintain/build muscle tissue. I do that already.

If you choose to add a supplemental protein choose whey.....( I already do that too... )forget wasting your money on the latest and greatest protein to hit the market!

If one is vegan than combine a grain and legume in each meal.

16:30

I’m a sucker for new supplements. I think this stuff is interesting and wanted to try it. I’ll report back good or bad.

Outcome

Y’all are putting needles in your arse but still worry about amino acid supplements that are more expensive than test cyp?
Yes the stuff is way more expensive than T cyp, but like I said I’m intrigued by the concept and wanted to try the supplement.

Guided_by_Voices

While I'n no expert in aminos, the ability of individual or small combinations of aminos to have functions beyond what you get from eating whole protein sources seems intriguing. The calming affect of L-theanine or the hunger suppressing affect of L-phenylalanine being two examples, and peptides are chains of linked aminos which clearly have strong signaling abilities, so the idea that taking essential aminos on their own might have some benefit does not seem unrealistic. My experience with them so far is encouraging but inconclusive since I've been dealing with several injuries. If anyone is aware of a good rundown of what aminos do what I would be very interested to see it. I looked some time ago and could not find a good summary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me