Massive headache

Buy Lab Tests Online

Srh1968

Hi Guys,

I received my HCG and anastrozole on Thursday of this week. I started it that day, 10 units, once a day, and 1 anastrozole twice a week.

So, I took my HCG and the Anastrozole on Thursday, and HCG again on Friday. I had also ordered a multivitamin (The Big One w/o iron) from Defry and received it on Friday, and took one that day.

I noticed last night (Saturday) my urine was a yellow with a slight green tint, and this morning I had a massive headache. This is extremely uncommon for me. I checked my blood pressure, and it was 122/78.

Other than the headache this morning, I haven't noticed any other issues since starting the HCG, Anastrozole, and multivitamin.

Could the multivitiam have caused my headache this morning?

I did take another one this morning,m so, I'll if it happens again in the morning.

Anyone else experience this before when starting HCG, Anastrozole, or a multivitamin regiment?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GeauxBears

The urine issue is likely all of the B-vitamins (riboflavin) in the multivitamin you are taking. Headache can be caused by anastrozole if dosed too high.

Srh1968

I failed to mention that I take 30iu of test twice a week, Monday and then again on Thursday.

I'll double check my anastrozole dose, but I'm thinking it was twice a week,

Srh1968

My prescribed dose if test is 1.25cc every two weeks. So I broke it down and inject twice a week.

As of now, I have only took one capsule, of anastrozole.

I'll post my dose after I get home later

Hi Guys,

I received my HCG and anastrozole on Thursday of this week. I started it that day, 10 units, once a day, and 1 anastrozole twice a week.

So, I took my HCG and the Anastrozole on Thursday, and HCG again on Friday. I had also ordered a multivitamin (The Big One w/o iron) from Defry and received it on Friday, and took one that day.

I noticed last night (Saturday) my urine was a yellow with a slight green tint, and this morning I had a massive headache. This is extremely uncommon for me. I checked my blood pressure, and it was 122/78.

Other than the headache this morning, I haven't noticed any other issues since starting the HCG, Anastrozole, and multivitamin.

Could the multivitiam have caused my headache this morning?

I did take another one this morning,m so, I'll if it happens again in the morning.

Anyone else experience this before when starting HCG, Anastrozole, or a multivitamin regiment?

Everyone reading this thread knows that that's not true, you're not with Defy, not anything you've said in this entire thread is in character for their treatment protocols.

Last edited:

Srh1968

Wow, ok guys.........

First off I am a patient of Defy, My Doctor is Dr. Crilser and I have had several discussions with Adam and Sam. As I posted in an earlier post, I started TRT over a year ago. I have went thru 2 doctors until I found help at Defy, concerning the side effects of TRT. I am still using my local Doctor as a resource to get my test from because my insurance will cover it.

My current local Doctor continued from my first Doctors protocol with the 1cc every two week regiment. But, After my labs came back in January of this year, She changed my dose from 1cc to 1.25 cc every two weeks. Over the course of a year, my testicles had shrunk, and risen enough that it was becoming uncomfortable at times. About this time, I had changed my protocol from 1.25cc every two weeks to .3125cc (30iu) every Monday and Thursday using a diabetic syringe instead of the harpoon (20Ga 1.5" needle) my Local Doctor was determine for me to use, yet another piece of useful information I learned here as well.

So from the advice I learned here, I reached out to Defy. After my lab work was received, I had a consultation with Dr. Crisler. He went over my labs with me, and decided to leave my current dose as is of .3125 cc every Monday and Thursday, and will re-evaluate at my next lab work date. He was happy that I had went from dosing every two weeks to his recommended protocol of twice a week with a diabetic syringe. He started me on HCG 100iu once a day. He wanted me to start a Multivitiam and recommended "The Big One", (I think this is what they sell from Defy). And he started me on Anastrozole/Dim .5mg/200mg TWICE a week.

I am a little surprised about getting flamed over what I posted, but no worries..... my skin is thick enough not to get worked up about it. I am only here to discuss and learn what I can about my TRT. I am not an educated guy, sometimes it takes me awhile to absorb and completely understand some of the information I discover here.

I appreciate all of the Knowledge, help, advice, and patience with me. I have learned the world of TRT is not an easy one to learn and understand, but I know that I am at the right place to learn what I can.

So, if I haven't over stayed my welcome here, back to my original post question. Maybe it was just a fluke of the massive headache I had this morning. But I was just curious if it was to be expected from starting HCG or Anastrozole, or maybe even the multivitamin. It occurred 2 days after I started the HCG and the first capsule of Anastrozole, and a day after the first multivitamin.

P.S. Im not a troll, only a guy with small testicles. :)

CoastWatcher

What you had originally conveyed was vey puzzling, and didn't correspond to what many here know to be Defy's typical approach to protocols. Then, in trying to make sense of things, there was your earlier post which only made things more confusing. Thank you for clarifying what is going on. One more point - doses of testosterone are typically expressed in milligrams; am I correct in thinking you are injecting 75mg twice a week? Can you confirm that?

In any event, it would be unlikely that your headache was TRT-related. As was pointed out, low E2 can lead to joint pain, and headaches, but it would be a stretch at this point to blame this on your protocol. Has it recurred?

Srh1968

Coastwatcher, yeah, I sometimes get a little ahead of myself and not disclose all that I should at that time, my bad.

But my test scrip reads, Testosterone Cyp 200mg/ML, 10ML Inject 1.25 ML every two weeks.

So, when I changed my protocol, I divided the 1.25ML by 4, and came up with .3125ML ( I now use a diabetic syringe and go just passed 30 units) for twice a week injections.

Am I correct in the way I changed my protocol?

As I mentioned before, I just started the HCG and Anastrozole on Thursday of this week, and the multivitamin on Friday of this week and the headache happened this morning (Saturday). So I'll see if I have one in the morning to see if it reoccurs.

Srh1968

UPDATE:

Ok, Since I started my Anastrozole and HCG a few weeks ago, everything seems to be going good. I have not had another headache since the first one after starting with anastrozole and HCG.

I did speak with Sam from Defy, he said that my headache was caused from my hormones reacting from starting the HCG and Anastrozole. And the yellow urine was most likely caused from the B-12 in the Multivitamin.

Also, a few changes I am starting to notice. I feel like my stamina is getting better and the sensation during sex is alot better than it used to be.

Vince

Super Moderator
Wow, what a difference two weeks make, thanks for updating your post. I'm happy to see that your protocol is working better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me