Lower HCG dosage yielding far better results - surprising

Buy Lab Tests Online

Westin

I started on HCG due to testicular atrophy about a year ago. Also taking 120 TC split 40mg X3 weekly. Dr. prescribed 1000 IU 3 X weekly (which I knew was too high). I saw a little return from the atrophy. I lowered to 375 IU 3 X weekly for 5 months with decent results, but wanted to cut down on the high E2 sides. 3 weeks ago I lowered to 250 IU 3 X weekly and size has returned to full, sides are almost gone and libido is way better.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed better results at 250 instead of higher or am I a freak, which is fine, it’s working for me. “The Boy’s Are Back In Town”.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rock H. Johnson

Yes, I tried from 150iu ED to 500IU E3D and everything in between but 150iu ED with my T injection works best for me.

You could have kickstarted the boys with the 1000iu 3X and did not notice anything until a more natural pulse with 250iu EOD maintained it.

DJ87

Went from 500iu x2 weekly to 250 x3 weekly and now down to 200iu x3 weekly or a little less. Fellas still hanging right and less esteogen makes it a win win for me.

trt reznor

I went from 500 3x a week to 200 2x a week and I get better results at the lower dose. IMO high E2 shrinks the balls so it’s counterproductive if you’re an aggressive aromatizer like myself.

Gunga

I started on HCG due to testicular atrophy about a year ago. Also taking 120 TC split 40mg X3 weekly. Dr. prescribed 1000 IU 3 X weekly (which I knew was too high). I saw a little return from the atrophy. I lowered to 375 IU 3 X weekly for 5 months with decent results, but wanted to cut down on the high E2 sides. 3 weeks ago I lowered to 250 IU 3 X weekly and size has returned to full, sides are almost gone and libido is way better.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed better results at 250 instead of higher or am I a freak, which is fine, it’s working for me. “The Boy’s Are Back In Town”.
I only take 250 IU twice weekly. My testicles are at least 90% of normal if not full size. Less is more with HCG for me.

Vince

Super Moderator
I been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week for over 5 years now. I've always thought of trying 500 IU every other day, to see what results I would get. I just don't want to spend the extra money.

Vvs1

When you said sides are almost gone, do you mean the sides induced from higher e2? Or before you started everything?

Westin

When you said sides are almost gone, do you mean the sides induced from higher e2? Or before you started everything?

Yeah, I think E2 sides. Water weight (though I still have some, not as much). Feeling too warm all the time, a little less oily. I’m going to go from 250 iu 3 times a week to 200 iu and see if I still keep the size, if so I’ll drop the tiny AI dose and see what happens.

M.J

500 EODboys are full, doc recommended 1000 EOD for fertility reasons. But I am doing 500 and added fsh,libido is more linked to my testosterone injection but I can get crazy high libido specially during changes in protocol.

M.J

Anyone have an idea of how much 200iu eod raises test?
I think it depend how many leydig cell you still have/active to generate testosterone.
I tested my self after 500 eod and hit the high boarder of progesteon with total T reaching 16. Based on my experience with my body it never went higher than 16 or 17 max during my history of testosterone lab test which is like 10 years history.

So I know my 500 EOD is my maximum dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me