low total and upper limit free with pretty high SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

vladx

got my lab results showing pretty low total tt (2,61 ng/ml)but normal free T (13,73pg/ml) on a quite high SHBG (77)!? is that normal? I would expect my free to be pretty low

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

That's not possible. The free testosterone test is suspicious. When I am in eastern Europe, I do not measure free testosterone because the tests there are unreliable and just give me random numbers. They can just determine if free T increases or decreases relative to the previous time, not the true value.

sammmy

Yes, total T and SHBG tests are usually comparable between labs - I get similar values in US and in Eastern Europe.

Free T tests are unreliable and not comparable between each other, even in the same country. The values are comparable only within the same test to see if the free T increased or decreased from the previous time. They often get wrong even the "normal range".

Instead of a free T test, better use a Free T calculator: TruT calculator

When I was in Eastern Europe, they sent the free T test exactly to Germany and it came back in the middle of the "normal range", while in US it is at the low end.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me