low SHBG guy, free T high, too much medication or SHBG creates imbalances?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ardoc

I am also wondering if high FT with moderate TT could be caused by hypoalbuminemia?
Could it be that someone who's albumin is low, could have higher FT because some of what would have been albumin bound is now free instead?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

did you notice any difference from 2 x week and 3 x week? I switched about 6 months a go from 2 x to 3 x and It didn't really make any difference, on paper neither, what made difference is daily HCG for me, but like everybody says I should give it a try to every day injection
my total testosterone and free testosterone stayed about the same but my estrogen dropped I did feel a little better from going from two times a week to 3 times a week but I noticed more of a difference going to every other day my sex drive has been a lot higher then usual and it seems a lot easier to get erections what I mean is it requires less stimulation just thinking about my wife in that way and I'm ready to go but I have to give it a few more weeks so things level out and stabilize to know for sure but so far to be honest I wish I made the switch long time ago and depending on how my blood work looks I might even consider trying everyday injections

Gianluca Bonetti

I lately added Cabergoline cause prolactin was a bit high, and 3 injections weekly with same dose, in terms of sex drive energy libido, seem to be working well, sometime I think too well that I could start having sexual fantasy/erection just looking at a girl, I just have this issue with shortness of breath/fatigue that make me feel really unhappy and sluggish when it happens, usually just when exercising, I can't even lay down that my face become super reddish, I think sinus surgery didn't take care of my mild sleep apnea and same problem occurred once I got back on 0,35ml x 3 weekly, the only reason I would try ED injections would be to see If I feel better this regard, maybe keeping HCT lower, although I want to repeat sleep study and in case getting a CPAP macchine....what a patience guys

my total testosterone and free testosterone stayed about the same but my estrogen dropped I did feel a little better from going from two times a week to 3 times a week but I noticed more of a difference going to every other day my sex drive has been a lot higher then usual and it seems a lot easier to get erections what I mean is it requires less stimulation just thinking about my wife in that way and I'm ready to go but I have to give it a few more weeks so things level out and stabilize to know for sure but so far to be honest I wish I made the switch long time ago and depending on how my blood work looks I might even consider trying everyday injections

PAUL-E

I think I remember ERO mentioning a connection between low shbg and cardiovascular issues if I'm correct maybe he'll chime in.

I think I remember ERO mentioning a connection between low shbg and cardiovascular issues if I'm correct maybe he'll chime in.

I haven't heard that, what I do know is that if you have issue X Y or Z, it is extremely unlikely it has anything at all do with low SHBG. Ive just had a total cadiac workup, EKG/Echo on HRT unrelated matters and I'm totally clean, as it were.

CoastWatcher

According to the cardiologist I consulted on an unrelated matter, SHBG is a marker for cardiovascular disease. He stressed that it is an EXTREMELY weak marker, one that in his opinion didn't mean much at all. By by the way, he was on a TRT protocol, he told me that when I related my own general health profile, and had a good grasp of the topic.

Gianluca Bonetti

interesting, although I believe we would talk about low SHBG before TRT as a marker for cardiovascular, unfortunately I tested SHBG while on TRT

According to the cardiologist I consulted on an unrelated matter, SHBG is a marker for cardiovascular disease. He stressed that it is an EXTREMELY weak marker, one that in his opinion didn't mean much at all. By by the way, he was on a TRT protocol, he told me that when I related my own general health profile, and had a good grasp of the topic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me