Low SHBG guys Free T/ is TT a worthless test in general?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Low enough that it becomes something to work with, I think <20, some of us with LOW numbers are in the low teens, I have pulled a 12 SHBG, always less than 15.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
only testing is going to really confirm how fast you're clearing T (SHBG), you can run on some subjective feelings you might have as your numbers plummet because it will have you back to that "low T" set of symptoms rather quickly; days. I agree with CW that even in to the 20s can have an effect on the injection interval.

Will Brink

if I understand well, high FT alone won't do the job, there has to be a balance btw FT TT and SHBG

I think that is the general conclusion. Nothing in human biology works to the exclusion of other systems. Free T may be the most important overall indicator of healthy T status, it's still one of many dominoes in the system to be balanced.

CSI007

I guess I will find out if switching to EOD with the same weekly dosage makes a difference in my situation. I sure hope that I can get my Free T back up to the top of the range. My Total T at trof was slightly below where it should be at my age but the free T was dangerously close to the bottom of the scale. This may or may not be causing hot flashes. We'll see.

aside from anything else you stated have you had it (SHBG) tested? Apparently you don't have low SHBG as over range Free T is a major indicator for it and yours is low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me