Low libido?!?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Keepfit1

Yes I have tons, and tons of labs from the last ten years plus - they have often been done in attempts to diagnose what exact infections - bacterial, viral or otherwise which were causing problems. If you know anything about what kind of shitshow it is to be dealing with anything resembling CFS, lyme, fibromyalgia, etc. - they are more or less garbage-diagnosisis, - like whenever you hear about various syndromes - the same kind of thing. An observable symtom, - where the medical community is kind of in the blind as to what these things really are caused by. And they really dont give a shit, - because Big pharma doesnt care about these things.

My bloods usually show the same kind of thing:

Borderline anemic to anemic,

Testosterone usually in the lower range,
TSH between 3,5 - 8,5
Free t3 - always below range
Total t3 under or just above range
Free t4 just above minumum
Total t4 normal
SHBG - always in the highest range - close to maximum.
DHT - normal or higher ranges. Never above.

Sorry for not being more specific, - but I have too many tests laying around to go through everything. And things tend to change a bit over time, - but the general picture is about the same as what I described above.

Diet wise, - I am eating lots of meat, no dairy, no gluten, lot of greens, - I take a lot different subs, - Dvitamin, magnesium, everything which always being recommended for people dealing with chronic issues.
It’s clear from these labs you are hypothyroid, TSH should be under 2 if no meds and FreeT 3 should be upper quartile. I have seen several thyroid docs and they all say throid needs to be good for libido. So if reluctant to
jump on TRT you could optimise thyroid first .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

zancek0

It’s clear from these labs you are hypothyroid, TSH should be under 2 if no meds and FreeT 3 should be upper quartile. I have seen several thyroid docs and they all say throid needs to be good for libido. So if reluctant to
jump on TRT you could optimise thyroid first .
How would one go about optimising thyroid aside from the usual supps (selenium, iodine, iron etc)? With meds?

zancek0

25. My TSH levels are hovering around 3-3.7 for more than a year now. 3 docs, of those 2 endos, told me it's ok since it's within range. But ever since covid I've been dealing with low libido, worse EQ, gut issues etc. so I've been now suspecting that thyroid is at least part of the problem.
Heh, armour is impossible to find. I do have access to T3 and T4 though.

Keepfit1

25. My TSH levels are hovering around 3-3.7 for more than a year now. 3 docs, of those 2 endos, told me it's ok since it's within range. But ever since covid I've been dealing with low libido, worse EQ, gut issues etc. so I've been now suspecting that thyroid is at least part of the problem.
Heh, armour is impossible to find. I do have access to T3 and T4 though.
Within range doesn’t mean much, optimum is better, 3 to 3.7 is a bit different to the 8.5 you mentioned initially. Covid may have clouded the issue, 25 is young to start meds so maybe wise to be looking at finding the root cause.

sammmy

Covid infection of vaccine can lead to bacterial dysbiosis in the gut. Treat with "pearl" probiotic containing Bifidobacterium - these types of "pearls" pass through the stomach alive and deposit in intestines.

zancek0

Within range doesn’t mean much, optimum is better, 3 to 3.7 is a bit different to the 8.5 you mentioned initially. Covid may have clouded the issue, 25 is young to start meds so maybe wise to be looking at finding the root cause.
Oh, not OP, just entered the convo.
But yeah, looking for the root cause for a while now.

Abonicex

I have the same problem.

TRT is making me feel dead. Flat emotions no libido.

I used to have a super high libido before low t

And I was always a very emotional person.

Now it's gone.

I don't feel anything.

Erections are also not great. And I think my penis has at least for a few months kept reducing. I lost an inch with low t... But it feels like it keeps contracting like with low t most of the time...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me