Low E2 for 6 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

glob

Hey everyone,

I'm the guy who crashed his estradiol with an OTC AI by the name of Elim1nate. I have never been on exogenous test or any of the sort. I took the drug because it was recommended to me (by a PhD in physiology, nonetheless) and crashed my estradiol. I crashed it in March and still have symptoms. I urinate a lot, brain fog like crazy, sore joints, lost muscle, look less "full", can't achieve a pump, I have huge fatigue, and loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. I'm 22 @ 160 lbs. Used to be completely healthy and have a huge libido. A major mistake in not doing research on what I take has led me here :(

Testosterone levels have been at 600-700 ng/dL since April, when I took my first labs. Free T has been in the middle along with SHBG.
In April, Estradiol was at 21, but on the non-sensitive assay. 17 pg in the sensitive assay. I just received labs at 700 T and estradiol is <20 on the non-sensitive assay. I believe my estradiol is still low! But even though my estradiol is low, I have developed Gyno in my right breast. The nipple is puffy and looks more protruded than my left nipple. I also have burning nipples from time to time. How is this possible?

I need help, guys. I can't keep living in this fatigue and erectile dysfunction. Morning wood is weak and erections without viaga are soft. I haven't gotten better yet, really.

A doctor recommended Clomid treatment for me back in April but I declined out of fear of side effects. But now, I bought Clomid to raise my testosterone which will in turn convert to Estradiol. I was thinking of a protocol of either 6 mg/MWF or 12.5mg/MWF. I'm not trying to get on a yo-yo of estradiol levels, so I also bought Arimidex JUST IN CASE. I know Clomid has side effects, but at this low level, I think it would actually raise my libido and erections.

I need your help guys. Should I take the Clomid 6mg/MWF or 12 mg? Should I even take it all or keep playing the waiting game? I don't want to take test because I don't want my HPTA to shut down when I have perfectly good levels. I believe Clomid would be the safest route to raise my test and therefore my Estrogen... What do you think?
brother how are you? how long after the frequent urination went away?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching