Low DHEA , SHBG and Cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online

sjt23

Thanks for your reply. For me personally you will read, doesn't include water retention. I am feeling great with my mood, energy, strength, but ED and low libido is bad. What is the best way to work towards tweaking my TRT protocols with my doctor? I am aiming for appropriate blood labwork levels and feeling great as the main motivation and focus.

I am 62, and was on T therapy injection for over 12 years, and with evaluation of my results of not feeling great, I know I needed to make some changes. I, and all of us men most likely want to enjoy the same benefits of adequate and responsible TRT therapy.... energy, vigor, increased sexual libido, strong erections and no ED, good mood, exercise performance and recovery, healthy blood levels, etc.

I just changed my T cypionate injections from weekly to 50mg each/ bi-weekly and just started 6 months ago for the first time HCG injections 250iu, twice weekly. I can report of my experience and ask for your thoughts....

Before the adding of HCG, my scrotum after 12 years of T therapy alone were so atrophied and almost not visible. In these last 6 months, I can say and see that they are plumped up a bit, and I am happier. Happier but here is the other effects, I am unhappy that I still have ED, and not strong or spontaneous regular or morning erections, minimal libido if at all, mood and concentration and focus are great (from TRT or supplements and diet and exercise), exercise performance is very good, and reduced sensitivity of penis sensations and maximum difficultly (almost impossible) at reaching ejaculation. Keep in mind, I am on an SSRI antidepressant Paxil, which I understand has sexual side effects....So which side effects, might not be from the Paxil, and if I need to tweak the HCG and Test Cypionate, what is the best suggestions to share with my doctor to dial in the right solutions / protocol update, to alleviate the above negative side effects taking away my joy. I want to address the ED, have strong erections, better libido and sensations, increased ability to have a better response to be able to climax and feel normal again....When I began the HCG the first dose was really great, and then with the many other positive benefits, some that may not contribute favorably may be the ED/sensation/ejaculation dysfunctions.

Thanks for any insight or suggestions

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sjt23

Thanks for your reply. For me personally you will read, doesn't include water retention. I am feeling great with my mood, energy, strength, but ED and low libido is bad. What is the best way to work towards tweaking my TRT protocols with my doctor? I am aiming for appropriate blood labwork levels and feeling great as the main motivation and focus.

I am 62, and was on T therapy injection for over 12 years, and with evaluation of my results of not feeling great, I know I needed to make some changes. I, and all of us men most likely want to enjoy the same benefits of adequate and responsible TRT therapy.... energy, vigor, increased sexual libido, strong erections and no ED, good mood, exercise performance and recovery, healthy blood levels, etc.

I just changed my T cypionate injections from weekly to 50mg each/ bi-weekly and just started 6 months ago for the first time HCG injections 250iu, twice weekly. I can report of my experience and ask for your thoughts....

Before the adding of HCG, my scrotum after 12 years of T therapy alone were so atrophied and almost not visible. In these last 6 months, I can say and see that they are plumped up a bit, and I am happier. Happier but here is the other effects, I am unhappy that I still have ED, and not strong or spontaneous regular or morning erections, minimal libido if at all, mood and concentration and focus are great (from TRT or supplements and diet and exercise), exercise performance is very good, and reduced sensitivity of penis sensations and maximum difficultly (almost impossible) at reaching ejaculation. Keep in mind, I am on an SSRI antidepressant Paxil, which I understand has sexual side effects....So which side effects, might not be from the Paxil, and if I need to tweak the HCG and Test Cypionate, what is the best suggestions to share with my doctor to dial in the right solutions / protocol update, to alleviate the above negative side effects taking away my joy. I want to address the ED, have strong erections, better libido and sensations, increased ability to have a better response to be able to climax and feel normal again....When I began the HCG the first dose was really great, and then with the many other positive benefits, some that may not contribute favorably may be the ED/sensation/ejaculation dysfunctions.

Thanks for any insight or suggestions

Systemlord

I wasn't entirely clear on my last post as I had little time, but some guys feel great adding HCG to a TRT protocol and absolutely need to it make TRT work.

sjt23

Thanks for your brief reply...While I am not asking for medical advice, are you or anyone able to share any insight or perspective on things I might look into tweaking with my doctor in terms of improving negative symptoms? Possibly increasing or decreasing HCG or T , adding DHEA, or pregenolone to see if it may alleviate dysfunctions I'm experiencing and enjoy a great quality of life. Aren't we all trying to dial in the best TRT protocol and nutrition/supplements and have awareness of all of this? Isn't this forum great to share common knowledge and personal experiences and knowledge to guide our fellow brothers in optimizing T and feeling great?

Thanks for any suggestions or considerations to help me or any others here....!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me