Dhea & shbg

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

I private messaged a couple guys and thought I should just post to the main boards. Two part question. 1) those guys with low SHBG and low DHEA, are you supplementing with DHEA and if so, did your SHBG go down further? 2) if a guy was low in both DHEA and Pregnenolone, and only took one, which would be the wise choice? I have not tested Pregnenolone yet.

As you can see, my DHEA is less than half after 2 years of TRT.

Pre TRT DHEA, 384 ng/dl (31 - 701)
Post TRT DHEA, 184 ng/dl (31 - 701)

Pre TRT SHBG, 24 nmol/L (10 - 50) with Quest
Post TRT SHBG, 20.7 nmol/L (16.5 - 55.9) with LabCorp

Thanks guys, always enjoy your thoughts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Your results are normal. Putting in exogenous testosterone suppress SHBG and also slows upstream production of DHEA and Pregnenolone. Do twice weekly injections of Testosterone and supplement 50 mg each of pregnenolone and DHEA. Read the stickies in the supplement forum.

James

Got my micronized DHEA from DHEA.com. Was leaning towards starting at 25mg each and going to 50mg if needed. I noticed a lot of guys prefer taking DHEA in the evening. Do you take the 2 together, both DHEA and Preg both at night?

James

I'll experiment with morning/night and see what works best. Interesting how some guys experience a calming effect from taking it While others claim to be amped up and feel way more anxiety. So much to learn in this field of Medicine. I often wonder what hormone replacement therapy will be like in the future. With everything we're learning today.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me