Lot of Anxiety, Moody, Lack of Energy, etc..

Buy Lab Tests Online

delmiro

I’m 39 years old started TRT 4 months ago. I recently started feeling a lot of anxiety, low mood with lack of motivation. I felt best 4-10 weeks after starting TRT, but now it’s like I have gone few steps back when I was hoping everything was going to be smooth sailing.

my current protocol:
70mg of T cyp/prop twice per week (140mg weekly)
260mg magnesium
30mg zinc
10K IU vitamin D
HCG 250IU (started it last week)
Pregnenalone 30mg (started 1 day ago)

The GOOD
  1. Sleep is OK, not great but OK
  2. Sex and erections are good
  3. Gym workout energy is good
  4. My back and muscles feel stronger than they used to
  5. No more joint pain or discomfort
  6. Slowly losing body fat and building muscle
My doctor recommended I begin taking 30mg pregnenalone daily and 25mg DHEA daily. But I had my labs drawn for DHEA and it’s showing pretty high, I don’t think I need to supplement DHEA any more. In an effort to try to restore balance and add testicular size back, my doctor and I added HCG and Pregnenalone (because of the test results). Could a drop is pregnenalony could be the cause of my recent sympthoms? My doctor does not check for E2 issues. Any advice or suggestion is appreciated.

Most recent lab results:
T: 1001 ng/dL
Free T: 32.4 pg/mL
Pregnenalone: 40 ng/dL
DHEA: 549.6 ug/dL

Before TRT
Pregnenalone: 94 ng/dL

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I recently started taking HCG to help backfill the hormone pathways and Pregnenolone (because of the test results).

HCG doesn't agree with everyone and can cause anxiety/mood problems. I took Pregnenolone and it cause racing heart rates and anxiety because I wasn't deficient.

Since you only just started the Pregnenolone that only leaves the HCG for the reason for backsliding. A refusal to check E2 by your doctor is a mistake, it doesn't make sense to optimize all the other hormones and ignore estrogen.

Last edited:

delmiro

HCG doesn't agree with everyone and can cause anxiety/mood problems. I took Pregnenolone and it cause racing heart rates and anxiety because I wasn't deficient.

Since you only just started the Pregnenolone that only leaves the HCG for the reason for backsliding.
correction, both HCG and Pregnenolone were added recently to try to fix things after the symptoms started

Systemlord

We are unable to assist for the fact that your doctor has chosen to ignore estrogen optimization, it makes no sense to optimize all the other hormones and wear a blindfold for estrogen optimization.

Too much of any one thing is bad for you, whether it's food or hormones. We know too much testosterone can cause problems, so wouldn't it stand to reason that too much or too little estrogen is also bad? It's just common sense is all.

fifty

I think hcg is contributing to my anxiety. I always feel best far away from an hcg injection. Balls hurt without it though.

But you had your symptoms even before starting hcg?

30mg of pregnenolone is a decent amount. You could start with 10

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching