Blood-work is back, any suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

delmiro

Greetings guys,

I'm 39 years old, have been on TRT for 5 months now, I have had some up and down during the therapy. My main complaint has been random low moods and crazy anxiety, almost like wanting to jump out of my own body type of anxiety. Symptoms improved after I reduced my dosage and frequency. I went from 70mg T twice a week to 30mg Testonero EOD (or 120mg per week), I'm also doing 150IU of HCG EOD. There are some days that I feel great and calm, and I start to feel that I'm "dialed in" but some other days that the anxiety and low mood comes back, it's a little frustrating. Any ideas what could be causing my symptoms or anything that I should be looking into?

Today’s bloodwork:
Estradiol, Sensitive 43.4 pg/mL
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 17.0 nmol/L
Triiodothyronine (T3), Free 3.8 pg/mL
T4,Free(Direct) 1.44 ng/dL
TSH 1.840 uIU/mL
Testosterone, Total 735.5 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.2 pg/mL

Supplements:
Magnesium: 360mg daily
Zinc: 30mg daily
Pregnenalone: 20mg daily
Fish oil: 3,200mg daily

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Hcg gives me anxiety type feelings. Especially if I drink a bunch of caffeine or avoid exercise. For me and hcg I usually feel anxious several hours after injecting. A quick workout and no caffeine usually leave me feeling pretty good.

Pregnenolone is another suspect. Have you tried not taking the Preg?

Btw, does the 150iu hcg maintain your testicle size?

Last edited:

delmiro

Hcg gives me anxiety type feelings. Especially if I drink a bunch of caffeine or avoid exercise. For me and hcg I usually feel anxious several hours after injecting. A quick workout and no caffeine usually leave me feeling pretty good.

Pregnenolone is another suspect. Have you tried not taking the Preg?

Btw, does the 150iu hcg maintain your testicle size?

I have actually starting using the HCG to improve testicular size, reduce pain from shrinking testicles and also to improve well being and mood. yes 150IU EOD improved testicular size for me, maybe 70-80% the size it was prior to TRT. The symptoms I had are slightly better after HCG actually. Same with Pregnenalone I started using it and already had these symptoms, it did improve my memory and I believe it does help me to calm down a bit. My pregnenalone blood test were low to begin with.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have actually starting using the HCG to improve testicular size, reduce pain from shrinking testicles and also to improve well being and mood. yes 150IU EOD improved testicular size for me, maybe 70-80% the size it was prior to TRT. The symptoms I had are slightly better after HCG actually. Same with Pregnenalone I started using it and already had these symptoms, it did improve my memory and I believe it does help me to calm down a bit. My pregnenolone blood test were low to begin with.

How are you sleeping?

Are you under stress? Money, work or relationship issues?

What thoughts go through your mind right before the anxiety attacks?

How long have you had these episodes? How frequently?

Your blood work is fine.

Tremonti22

Blood work looks good.
HCG actually gives me less of an anxious feeling. We’re you a guy that had anxiety prior to TRT? Or has this just started to hit you? When I first started I noticed an “amped up feeling” that took a minute to get used to, but it wasn’t anxiety.

Systemlord

You say your symptoms improved by increasing your injection frequency and lowering your dosage, you're going in the right direction.

I would have irritability, low mood and anxiety with estrogen at that level. All these symptoms are gone when estrogen is near 30 injecting T daily. My SHBG is low as well.

You may do much better on a daily dosing schedule.

delmiro

You say your symptoms improved by increasing your injection frequency and lowering your dosage, you're going in the right direction.

I would have irritability, low mood and anxiety with estrogen at that level. All these symptoms are gone when estrogen is near 30 injecting T daily. My SHBG is low as well.

You may do much better on a daily dosing schedule.
yea I definitely felt an improvement when I went from 70mg twice per week to 30mg four times per week.

Systemlord

yea I definitely felt an improvement when I went from 70mg twice per week to 30mg four times per week.

Some guys for one reason or another feel better on smaller injections, these peaks and troughs T-cyp induces are one reason for anxiety in some men. We require more steadier levels, the smaller the injection, the less the anxiety.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me