Looking to raise E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

theslice

Im 33 years old on TRT and I’m hoping for some advice on how i could go about raising my e2.

I have been on trt to treat secondary hypergonadism (cause unknown) for nearly 2 years.

I have been VERY slow to respond however I am now on 1000mg Test U (nibedo) every 6 weeks

My test is still way lower than where id like it to be but my endo is telling me its as good as i can get as he cannot increase the Nibedo frequency.

My current Serum T is 14.7 nmol (424 ngdl)

right at the low end of “normal”

I am convinced that the main cause of most of my sides is actually low E2 - for pretty much the whole of the last 2 years my E2 is non existent <18 pmol range 99-192

I am not, or have ever been, using any anti-e medication

My Endo, like most in the UK don’t seem to be very experienced with TRT in young guys as I am continually being told “you don’t need to worry about low E2”

I know everyone seems to be more concerned with lowering rather than raising so I appreciate that its not a common problem to address. After researching I have come up with a few options that may work.

1 - Get my testosterone dosage higher, either by working with the doc or taking matters into my own hand. I am guessing that if I were to add another 100 - 200 mg test per week for a few months then it should push me to the higher end of “normal” and in turn I should convert some of that test into E2. I

If I raise the testosterone levels high enough to get my e2 in range, when I stop the additional test, will my e2 fall back to the levels I am at currently ?

2 - Use HCG. I have read many reports of people using HCG within a TRT protocol to keep the boys working and in turn using HCG will raise my E2

The main drawbacks I have with this one is that HCG is not available in the UK as part of a prescribed TRT so like option 1, i’d be taking things into my own hands but I’m not familiar with HCG use and I’m ideally looking to take something that will raise my E2 and keep it there.

3 - Taking DHEA. I have read a few articles with people claiming success in raising E2 by taking DHEA 50-100mg per day

4 - Adding some D-bol. I know this is a bit leftfield but I would assume that taking a high aromatising compound like D-Bol it would defiantly raise my E2, again though if I stop taking the D-Bol will my levels drop to their current level? I was thinking about taking 15-30mg of Dbol for 10 days and then testing my blood, if E2 looks good (and I feel good) then discontinue and hope the e2 stays where it is.

I know most guys are trying to lower theirs but trust me, low E2 sucks and I’m getting so fed up of feeling like this.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

What are your DHEA values and do understand you aren't using Hcg as part of your protocol? Are you consulting a doctor privately, or is your care delivered through the NHS?

ERO

DHEA can cause a rise in E2 for some guys so it would be worth a try. It is likely a lot easier to obtain than HCG in the UK.

theslice

I'm using the NHS so HCG is not part of my treatment. I can get my hands on it but I'd rather explore more straightforward options before I make that step. I get my DHEA tested, to be fair I have not found any studies supporting the belief that it raises E2. I'm beginning to think it may be bro science at work. Will check it out anyway.

ERO

I'm using the NHS so HCG is not part of my treatment. I can get my hands on it but I'd rather explore more straightforward options before I make that step. I get my DHEA tested, to be fair I have not found any studies supporting the belief that it raises E2. I'm beginning to think it may be bro science at work. Will check it out anyway.

I don't know of any studies but several guys here have used it and had their E2 rise, then stopped it and had their E2 drop back to the previous level. Not a double-blind study to be sure, but I'd give it a try as DHEA is cheap so if it doesn't work you are out like ten bucks - or I should say, ten Euros. The micronized version is often better absorbed as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
The only I can add. I use (DHEA Pure Encapsulations brand) to raise my DHEA and estradiol levels. It helps me convert testosterone into estradiol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me