Deca for TRT - effects on e2 and hematocrit vs Test?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

I was a bit worried that my HCT would go up as it normally runs high, but was pleasantly surprised when it did not.

Fernando Almaguer

Next, let's work on this crude Deca D*** term. Surely we can come up with an acronym or abbreviation that accurately describes what's going on here...

For example, Nandrolone Induced Neurotransmitter Perturbation leading to Erectile Dysfunction and Mood Dysregulation.

NINPED / NINPMD
Dude, I see where you coming from but your trying to control people, most people you don't even know on a personal level. I'm choosing to stick with deca D for simpler writing. You can like it or not. Have a great evening!

DS3

Next, let's work on this crude Deca D*** term. Surely we can come up with an acronym or abbreviation that accurately describes what's going on here...

For example, Nandrolone Induced Neurotransmitter Perturbation leading to Erectile Dysfunction and Mood Dysregulation.

NINPED / NINPMD
Nandrolone-induced impotence

HealthMan

Nandrolone will lower your Estradiol. It will increase HCT. One of its first uses was to treat anemia.

You can however divide your ND into smaller doses and it should not affect HCT as much or possibly not at all. I have seen it in others and in myself. I divide and take it every weekday, so 5 days a week instead of the typical 2. And my HCT twice now has been lower than when I started the ND. It was suggested by one of our PA’s Mike, and it works.
What dose are you using Jason? By how much your HCT increased when injecting 2x a week?

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
What dose are you using Jason? By how much your HCT increased when injecting 2x a week?
I am currently on 200mg per week, but I divide it up into 40mg injections 5x weekly (every weekday). I only did twice weekly injections for a short time when I was on 100mg and as soon as I went to 5x weekly (Mike at Defy’s suggestion), my HCT dropped below 50. It’s actually lower now than when I started on Nandrolone and has remained so throughout this year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me