Looking for some reassurance/guidance

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rxspeed88

Hello,
Looking for some help/guidance in my trt protocol. I’m 34. 6’3 250 lbs. I experienced low t symptoms for a solid year before I went to the dr because I figured there was no way I would have this issue. About a month prior to going I had labs done at another facility.
64E0D247-3091-46AF-A53D-EBD00FE2AEFF.jpeg

those are my labs.
The dr initially prescribed 200 mg test c every 2 weeks. I had done enough research to know that 2 weeks wasn’t a good idea. He then wrote it for 100mg every week. Today has been my 4th injection. Ive got follow up labs with my appointment coming October 28. That’s the 8 week mark. I can tell a small difference in workout recovery and I do get morning erections about 3 times a week now. Overall, I would say I feel 15-20% better. Libido hasn’t changed. I feel as though the dose needs to be increased. In my mind, I feel like a 75-100 ml dose every 3.5 days would go a long way.
Any advice/insight?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,
Looking for some help/guidance in my trt protocol. I’m 34. 6’3 250 lbs. I experienced low t symptoms for a solid year before I went to the dr because I figured there was no way I would have this issue. About a month prior to going I had labs done at another facility.
View attachment 10859
those are my labs.
The dr initially prescribed 200 mg test c every 2 weeks. I had done enough research to know that 2 weeks wasn’t a good idea. He then wrote it for 100mg every week. Today has been my 4th injection. Ive got follow up labs with my appointment coming October 28. That’s the 8 week mark. I can tell a small difference in workout recovery and I do get morning erections about 3 times a week now. Overall, I would say I feel 15-20% better. Libido hasn’t changed. I feel as though the dose needs to be increased. In my mind, I feel like a 75-100 ml dose every 3.5 days would go a long way.
Any advice/insight?

The most sensible piece of advice would be to start low and go slow.

You are only 4 weeks in and keep in mind that when starting trt your hpta will eventually shutdown (2-6 weeks depending on dose T) let alone hormones will be in FLUX during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks).

During this transition, many can experience what we call the honeymoon phase and a euphoric feeling/increase in libido due to dopamine/androgens rising but it will be short-lived and temporary as the body will eventually adapt.

Others may experience ups/downs during this transition.

The first 6 weeks can be misleading as even though hormones are in FLUX during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt to those new levels and this is the time period when one should truly gauge how they feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

We have no idea where said dose of T will have your TT/FT/e2 levels let alone overall blood markers.

You need to wait until you have blood work done to see where your levels sit and if levels are still too low at trough than you may very well need a slight dose increase.

The goal is to achieve relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being while minimizing/preventing and possible side-effects and keeping blood markers healthy long-term.

Achieving a healthy TT/FT is key and what level is needed depends on the individual.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Most men do well having FT in the 20-30 ng/dL range.

Most men are injecting anywhere from 100-200 mg/week to achieve a healthy FT level and even then many would never need 200 mg/week to achieve a healthy FT.

Forget worrying about what dose of T that you feel may be needed as you have no idea where your levels sit as of now on your current protocol (100 mg/week) let alone you are only 4 weeks in.

If you are injecting once weekly say Monday morning at 9 am than blood work needs to be done the following Monday morning before your 9 am injection as we want to test at the true trough.

Keep in mind that the downfall of injecting once weekly is that there will be a big difference in peak-->trough levels and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week as levels will peak (8-12 hrs) post-injection and will be very high the first few days only to be followed by much lower levels by weeks end which in many cases can have a negative impact (yo-yo effect) on energy/mood/libido/erectile function and recovery.

You will most likely be much better off splitting your weekly dose into twice-weekly injections.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello,
View attachment 10859
those are my labs.
Any advice/insight?
Interesting, high LH. Do you have any testicle damage? Looks like your primary?

Rxspeed88

The most sensible piece of advice would be to start low and go slow.

You are only 4 weeks in and keep in mind that when starting trt your hpta will eventually shutdown (2-6 weeks depending on dose T) let alone hormones will be in FLUX during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize (4-6 weeks).

During this transition, many can experience what we call the honeymoon phase and a euphoric feeling/increase in libido due to dopamine/androgens rising but it will be short-lived and temporary as the body will eventually adapt.

Others may experience ups/downs during this transition.

The first 6 weeks can be misleading as even though hormones are in FLUX during the weeks leading up until blood levels stabilize it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt to those new levels and this is the time period when one should truly gauge how they feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

We have no idea where said dose of T will have your TT/FT/e2 levels let alone overall blood markers.

You need to wait until you have blood work done to see where your levels sit and if levels are still too low at trough than you may very well need a slight dose increase.

The goal is to achieve relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being while minimizing/preventing and possible side-effects and keeping blood markers healthy long-term.

Achieving a healthy TT/FT is key and what level is needed depends on the individual.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Most men do well having FT in the 20-30 ng/dL range.

Most men are injecting anywhere from 100-200 mg/week to achieve a healthy FT level and even then many would never need 200 mg/week to achieve a healthy FT.

Forget worrying about what dose of T that you feel may be needed as you have no idea where your levels sit as of now on your current protocol (100 mg/week) let alone you are only 4 weeks in.

If you are injecting once weekly say Monday morning at 9 am than blood work needs to be done the following Monday morning before your 9 am injection as we want to test at the true trough.

Keep in mind that the downfall of injecting once weekly is that there will be a big difference in peak-->trough levels and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week as levels will peak (8-12 hrs) post-injection and will be very high the first few days only to be followed by much lower levels by weeks end which in many cases can have a negative impact (yo-yo effect) on energy/mood/libido/erectile function and recovery.

You will most likely be much better off splitting your weekly dose into twice-weekly injections.

thank you, sir. Im not so much chasing a number as I am relief from symptoms. It’s almost like if the scale goes to 10. I was at a 2 and now I’m at a 3.5/4. I will wait till the next labs before I get too worked up Over this. I understand it’s a marathon, so to speak.

sammmy

If your LH was that high before any Clomid, you have primary hypogonadism - your testicles are not responding to LH and not producing testosterone. In such cases Clomid will do nothing and your doctor doesn't understand anything. I suggest getting a better doctor and investigate what's the problem with the testicles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me