long time lurker need some help with understanding my blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dro

Hey, what's up guys first off I wanna say thank you this website has changed my life. The amount of knowledge here is off the charts.
Stats:
31 year old
Male

TRT Protocol: Been on TRT for 1 1/2 years but have cycled on and off for 6 years in bodybuilding.
16mg of cypionate daily best protocol because of low shbg
no ai , Anatrozole over responder
no hcg , no dhea , no preg converts to too much estrogen

Need feedback on my thyroid labs. First set of labs were done 6 weeks ago and i have been monitoring my tsh for the past year and a half and the lowest it's been was 2.7 also started monitoring morning and afternoon temps and they were low. So after reading the thyroid sticky I supplemented with iodine 30mg daily with selenium 250mcg for 5 weeks

Lab Corps
(9/18/18) Before supplemmenting with iodine
Thyroid Panel With TSH
TSH 2.740
0.450-4.500 uIU/mL 01
Thyroxine (T4) 7.3 4.5-12.0 ug/dL
T3 Uptake= 31 24-39 %
Free Thyroxine Index= 2.3. 1.2-4.9

(10/20/18) 5 weeks of iodine supplementing full thyroid panel
TSH= 4.8
0.450-4.500 uIU/mL 01
T4 Free= 1.21 0.82-1.77 ng/dL
T3 Free = 3.0. 2.0-4.4 pg/mL
Revers T3= 13.2 9.2-24.1 ng/dL
Vitamin D = 64.5 30.0-100.0 ng/mL
Ferritin = 104 30-400 ng/mL

Thyroid Antibodies
Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab = 13
Thyroglobulin Antibody = <1.0

Morning temps have improved and I have more energy.

Several concerns TSH, Ferritin, Thyroid antibodies. I understand that the tsh could be elevated because of the iodine. But how are my levels looking overall my shbg went really low after years of bodybuilding which lead to me having ED because of all the free hormones i have managed to bring it up from 8 to 24.7 on my last labs and manage my e2 to thanks to this site over the course of 6 months still dealing with some issues could my thyroid be the culprit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Generally a TSH of over 2 indicates something isn't perfect. In your case I would say your FT3 is too low. 50% of range is 3.2 and most thyroid experts excluding endo's would say that isn't high enough. Higher FT3 means all sorts of good things like cognitive improvement, better mood and better energy levels. To raise your FT3 you would need some cytomel (synthetic T3) taken daily.

Taking iodine raises your TSH, so your increasing TSH is due to that.

Dro

Generally a TSH of over 2 indicates something isn't perfect. In your case I would say your FT3 is too low. 50% of range is 3.2 and most thyroid experts excluding endo's would say that isn't high enough. Higher FT3 means all sorts of good things like cognitive improvement, better mood and better energy levels. To raise your FT3 you would need some cytomel (synthetic T3) taken daily.

Taking iodine raises your TSH, so your increasing TSH is due to that.
how much t3 do suggest to start with

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching