Labs after one month of hcg mono at 1000 IU 3x a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny08910

Last labs done 3 months ago:

Test: 550 ng/dL
LH: 10
FSH: 5
Normal E2

I feel no change in my symptoms. Thoughts? Also do I need PCT for low LH and FSH?

Labs.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

aneuman

Looks very good to me. How do you feel?

What's the goal of the treatment? Fertility, wellbeing, ED, Low T?

Estradiol seems high at 51, nothing my urologist would worry about though.

with HCG, your LH will be low, similarly to what happens when you use exogenous testosterone. You are replacing your LH with HCG, so nothing to worry about (if you knew that from the start)

Johnny08910

Looks very good to me. How do you feel?

What's the goal of the treatment? Fertility, wellbeing, ED, Low T?

Estradiol seems high at 51, nothing my urologist would worry about though.

with HCG, your LH will be low, similarly to what happens when you use exogenous testosterone. You are replacing your LH with HCG, so nothing to worry about (if you knew that from the start)
Thank you for your comment. I honestly feel no difference at all apart from maybe more morning erections but the erection quality is still pretty bad. My goal is mostly wellbeing and ED as I feel like shit most of the time.

Will the LH start rising and if so how long will it take. Will I also need pct for it?

aneuman

Thank you for your comment. I honestly feel no difference at all apart from maybe more morning erections but the erection quality is still pretty bad.

Based on my personal experience, there is no magic bullet. I don't think HCG will fix erection quality. Your estradiol is high, which may affect erection quality . Read this

We conclude that elevated serum estradiol levels may impair erectile function and may be involved in the pathogenesis of organic erectile dysfunction in eugonadal young men.

You have not mentioned the reason of your treatment. It seems to me hat it's not fertility, since you basically mentioned "feeling bad" and "erection". If that's the case, and based on anecdotes and personal experience, 1000 IU 3 times a week may be too high and may be causing your E2 to climb up.

Will the LH start rising and if so how long will it take. Will I also need pct for it?
Are you being guided by a professional or are you doing this on your own? How old are you?

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is an LH analogous that binds to the same receptors that your endogenous LH binds to, mainly the those in the Leydig cells in your testicles, to produce testosterone.

When you take HCG, there's no need to produce LH, (since you are providing it through the HCG injection) so the pituitary (which normally produces LH) goes into "sleep mode"

While you're taking HCG, your LH will be very low or even undetectable. Once you stop taking HCG, it is likely the Pituitary will wake up and you will start producing LH again. You don't need PCT. As far as I understand it (and I may be wrong) PCT is something body builders and "steroid users" do after a heavy cycle of steroids, since they suppress LH, so they try to wake up their pituitaries after the steroid cycle to accelerate the recovery. This is, as I understand it, not your case.

While this is not meant to be a medical advise, you could try reducing your HCG to 2000 IU or less per week and see if you get an acceptable level of testosterone while lowering your E2.

Based on this, and assuming those were your natural levels:

Last labs done 3 months ago:

Test: 550 ng/dL
LH: 10
FSH: 5
Normal E2
Then your problem is not likely to be testosterone related and you may not need HCG, TRT or any "testosterone optimization". My suggestion is consult a Profesional and ask them to do more comprehensive testing to try to get to the root of the problem. I know from personal experience that this is not easy, and can be very frustrating to find a solution to this problem.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Systemlord

HCG mon therapy can create estrogen dominance, because you’re getting estrogen from two different sources, compared to TRT only one. Men transitioning from hCG to TRT usually report feeling better.

HCG is one of the compounds that men either feel great on, or causes mood and ED issues. Men either love hCG, or they just plain hate it.

More morning elections, to say testosterone isn’t at least part of your issues doesn’t pass the laugh test. Low-T isn’t all or nothing, on or off, more like an electrical dimmer switch.

There are many other hormones which convert from testosterone. DHT is a hormone which boosts libido and sexual health, this may be what helping with your sexual function/health.

Last edited:

Johnny08910

HCG mon therapy can create estrogen dominance, because you’re getting estrogen from two different sources, compared to TRT only one. Men transitioning from hCG to TRT usually report feeling better.

HCG is one of the compounds that men either feel great on, or causes mood and ED issues. Men either love hCG, or they just plain hate it.

More morning elections, to say testosterone isn’t at least part of your issues doesn’t pass the laugh test. Low-T isn’t all or nothing, on or off, more like an electrical dimmer switch.

There are many other hormones which convert from testosterone. DHT is a hormone which boosts libido and sexual health, this may be what helping with your sexual function/health.
Hey. My last dose was last Friday. Today I am having some brain fog/ headache. Is it my body just bouncing back and the pituitary coming back on again to produce LH? How long will this take?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me