Too sensitive for HCG mono?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ddd3

Hi,

I am 29 year old and have secondary hypo.
My test is quite low - started measure 4 years ago and it was always ~310 ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14). LH & FSH also low.

Blood test results before treatment (3 months ago):
Testosterone 321,92 ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14)
LH 1,23 mIU/ml (range 0,57 -12,07)

Half year ago i had more blood tests and everything apart from testosterone and LH was ok. Pituary MRI pituitary was ok. I have almost all symptoms of low T level (ED, low mood, hard to gain muscles etc.)

First i tried clomiphene 25mg ed and after 10 days:
LH 4,64 mIU/ml (range 0,57 - 12,07)
Estradiol 27,00 pg/ml (range 11,00 - 44,00)
Testosteron 701,96 ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14)

Till this blood test a felt pretty good. Morning woods appeared etc. however in the next week i started to felt bad (mostly headaches). After that i tried HCG monotherapy.

(all of blood tests did after about 3-4 injections after change every dosage)
First dosage was 500iu e3d:
Estradiol 71,53 pg/ml (range 7,63 - 42,60)
Testosteron 853,01 ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14)
Felt good but i had large acne, water retention and it was hard to maintain erection - typical symptoms for high estradiol.

Next dosage 350iu e3d:
Estradiol 85,73 pg/ml (range 7,63 - 42,60)
Testosteron 961,05! ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14)
Felt the same like before.

Next dosage 250iu e3d:
Estradiol 52 pg/ml (range 7,63 42,60)
Testosteron 741,75 ng/dl (range 142,39 - 923,14)

Now i feel better but i still worry about high estradiol. Consider dose reduction (175iu maybe?) but i am not sure if it is a good way.

My questions are:
1. Is it normal to have so high testosterone on very low doses of HCG?
2. Im worry about my fertility because HCG stimulate only Leydig cells - not Sertoli cells. Is HCG monotherapy safe for fertility?
3. What do you think about try very low doses of clomiphene (for example 25mg e3d)? Maybe former dosage was too high for me because clomiphene has half life ~7 days so maximum blood level should be after 1 month (my blood test was after 10 days).
4. What could be the reason of low LH? I have low cortisol levels, no stress, try to be active, i am not obese, cholesterol level is good, take vit D supplements, pituitary MRI was ok.

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Did I understand that you were only on a Clomid protocol for 10 days? And you have made other, frequent changes to the following protocols that you adopted? Can you clarify how long you maintained each of your drug regimens?

ddd3

I was on clomiphene only about 20 days because i had headaches after 10 day. When i started HCG monotherapy i did blood test after fourth injection (about 12 days), then changed dose and did next blood test after fourth injection of new dose. I thought that two weeks are sufficient to judge changes (half life of hcg is fairly short). I was wrong?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are young with fully functional and healthy Leydig cells. That is why you respond so well to both clomiphene and HCG.

What was your blood pressure when you had the headaches? How about hematocrit?

You could try 12.5 mg/day clomiphene and see.

OR you could switch from hcg to clomiphene and back every month. Both will preserve your fertility.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me