HCG monotherapy at 1000 IU 3x a week. Do I need PCT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny08910

I have been having low test symptoms so my dr decided to do hcg mono at 1000 IU 3x a week for 2 months. When I asked him if pct is required he said no. Is hcg suppressive for 2 months use and do I need pct after?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I have been having low test symptoms so my dr decided to do hcg mono at 1000 IU 3x a week for 2 months. When I asked him if pct is required he said no. Is hcg suppressive for 2 months use and do I need pct after?
Overkill at 1000 IU 3x per week. More like 400 IU 2-3x per week to start. If secondary you should get a decent bump.

Pct after hcg monotherapy? Nah. But you could run an AI low dose for a couple weeks if you wanted to.

Johnny08910

Overkill at 1000 IU 3x per week. More like 400 IU 2-3x per week to start. If secondary you should get a decent bump.

Pct after hcg monotherapy? Nah. But you could run an AI low dose for a couple weeks if you wanted to.
Got you. I have been on it for 2 weeks now with no effects. Does it mean it's probably not going to work? Some context: I only have one testicle with normal sperm analysis and 600 ng test at 22.

bixt

But you could run an AI low dose for a couple weeks if you wanted to.

Have you seen the reddit posts on AI monotherapy? It works completely different, like a SERM, raises T, LH, FH all very high, does not reduce E2 compared to baseline, in fact the E2 often ends up higher than before starting. It's completely counter intuitive, I had a WTF moment. Heres one example (and many more if you search all the usual places):

T

tareload

Have you seen the reddit posts on AI monotherapy? It works completely different, like a SERM, raises T, LH, FH all very high, does not reduce E2 compared to baseline, in fact the E2 often ends up higher than before starting. It's completely counter intuitive, I had a WTF moment. Heres one example (and many more if you search all the usual places):

Nah I don't do reddit but have done AI monotherapy with anastrozole. That was not my experience.

Have posted on letrozole over at TNation. It does address intra-testicular aromatization btw and passes blood brain barrier.

Long thread. Man I used to go on and on. Lots of references.

Had to make another account just to look at my own posts LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

You were definitely in the zone there!

Logged on after months. I see your mate Robroy is around again...

edit: From the posts I don't think it's the same guy
No robroy over there is equel on here. It is hilarious to keep track.

Robroy (excelmale) = yeti308/carma/one other douchey name I can't remember (tnation)

Equel (excelmale) = robroy (tnation) / he lost his password for equel on tnation he said.

Lol.

BTW robroy (here) and I are getting along great. Still waiting @RobRoy. Miss you big fella.

Last edited by a moderator:

bixt

Great to see equel (now Robroy) back in action at T nation! Persistent little bugger, trying everything and anything not caring who says what. Great comedy too. Says madman banned him here for calling him grandpa LOLOLOLOLOL I had a great laugh

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching