Lab Results - Advice and interpretation

Buy Lab Tests Online

BSS91

Hi guys,

Can you help me interpret the following results and if I should hop on TRT?

For my ALT levels, I know they are a bit high. My previous lab tests never showed an issue and I think I know why they were a bit high and I have already started to try to lower them.

I am thinking about starting 75 mg test + 500 iu of hcg to maintain fertility (just a reminder in case you have not read my other threads):

1707003580894.png

1707003617683.png

1707003658465.png

1707003690295.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

Can you help me interpret the following results and if I should hop on TRT?

For my ALT levels, I know they are a bit high. My previous lab tests never showed an issue and I think I know why they were a bit high and I have already started to try to lower them.

I am thinking about starting 75 mg test + 500 iu of hcg to maintain fertility (just a reminder in case you have not read my other threads):

View attachment 41088
View attachment 41089
View attachment 41090
View attachment 41091

Was your blood work done in the early am in a fasted state?

You are hitting a dismal TT 271.1 ng/dL which would have your FT low/borderline low depending on where your SHBG sits.

My T level was low 300s with low FT when I started.

The FT level you posted was calculated using the linear law-of-mass action cFTV which is available free online.

You could have figured it out on your own if you plugged in your TT, SHBG, and Albumin.

Keep in mind that cFTV tends to overestimate when compared to a standardized Equilibrium Dialysis assay (most accurate) so your FT level may very well be somewhat lower.

My advice given in one of your previous threads still stands.

Yes, I would start TTh.

T only protocol 100 mg T/week split (50mg every 3.5 days).

Blood work is done at the 6-week mark.

The use of hCG can be thrown in after 6 weeks if need be.

post #6/10

BSS91

Was your blood work done in the early am in a fasted state?

You are hitting a dismal TT 271.1 ng/dL which would have your FT low/borderline low depending on where your SHBG sits.

My T level was low 300s with low FT when I started.

The FT level you posted was calculated using the linear law-of-mass action cFTV which is available free online.

You could have figured it out on your own if you plugged in your TT, SHBG, and Albumin.

Keep in mind that cFTV tends to overestimate when compared to a standardized Equilibrium Dialysis assay (most accurate) so your FT level may very well be somewhat lower.

My advice given in one of your previous threads still stands.

Yes, I would start TTh.

T only protocol 100 mg T/week split (50mg every 3.5 days).

Blood work is done at the 6-week mark.

The use of hCG can be thrown in after 6 weeks if need be.

post #6/10
Yes early (7 am) and fasted :)

Very interesting insight. Do you think throwing in HCG at the 6 week mark throw off a bit my body after 6 weeks of stabilizing with the T?

For my SHBG levels, I asked them to add it next time I do the labs so for an xtra fee, and one last question, what do you think of my thyroid results? I am trying to rule out everything before hoping in.

For the dosage, 75-80 mg is honestly the safest I want to start with because I want to start low and increase if not sufficient...do you have any arguments for starting 100mg?

Thanks in advance madman

madman

Super Moderator
Yes early (7 am) and fasted :)

Very interesting insight. Do you think throwing in HCG at the 6 week mark throw off a bit my body after 6 weeks of stabilizing with the T?

For my SHBG levels, I asked them to add it next time I do the labs so for an xtra fee, and one last question, what do you think of my thyroid results? I am trying to rule out everything before hoping in.

For the dosage, 75-80 mg is honestly the safest I want to start with because I want to start low and increase if not sufficient...do you have any arguments for starting 100mg?

Thanks in advance madman

Always best to start on a T-only protocol so you can see how your body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) has your trough TT, FT and estradiol let alone other critical blood markers such as RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

If you throw in hCG off the hop you will never know what impact it is having on your testosterone and estradiol as the use of hCG can drive up T.

Keep in mind that even though blood levels will stabilize (4-6 weeks in TC/TE) it will still take time (a few months) for the body to adapt to its new set-point.

This is the critical time when one needs to gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-T symptoms.

Every protocol needs to be given a fighting chance (12 weeks) to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

If it were me I would wait 12 weeks before adding in the hCG.

Up to you whether you want to use it off the hop or wait it out until you see how you fair on a T-only protocol.

Yes, you can start on a T protocol using <100 mg/week but I would still go with splitting the dose into twice-weekly injections as this will clip the peak--->trough and your blood levels will be more stable throughout the week.

Although some men prefer/fare well injecting once weekly the downfall for many others is the rollercoaster type effect as there will be a big difference in the peak--->trough and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week especially when injecting strictly IM.

Which for many can have a negative impact on energy, mood, libido, erectile function, and recovery.

Do what you feel is best for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching