Lab help reading

Buy Lab Tests Online

LFG

Hey all, can you help me with my test results. I’m currently on 30mg EOD of test cyp. I just changed from e3.5d to EOD 8 months ago to see if it will help me feel better. I was a little sluggish so I tried the change.

It’s been slightly better but I was tested in December and TT = 956 and FT= 182 Estradoil = 45

and now I just got them tested again, so it’s been 8 months. My TT = 1359 and FT = 261 and Estradiol = 40

No idea why my test jumped up that much.. any thoughts on this? I feel OK but I do not feel like I’m fully optimized.

Attachments

• 4CD97227-3781-4F11-B9F7-03FBDCBFC0E6.jpeg
    4CD97227-3781-4F11-B9F7-03FBDCBFC0E6.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 30
  • F511C7B1-47A1-4D41-9131-93B25B57D7FB.jpeg
    F511C7B1-47A1-4D41-9131-93B25B57D7FB.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 30
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It’s been slightly better but I was tested in December and TT = 956 and FT= 182 Estradoil = 45

and now I just got them tested again, so it’s been 8 months. My TT = 1359 and FT = 261 and Estradiol = 40
TRT isn't a set and forget treatment, adjustments may be needed from time to time.

I feel OK but I do not feel like I’m fully optimized.
An optimized TRT protocol is only part of the equation to feeling optimal, nutrition, exercise and quality of sleep are equally as important.

You will never feel fully optimized if any of these areas of your lifestyle are lacking.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure at least one of the tests is fouled up. These mass spectrometry-based tests, while capable of high accuracy, are also temperamental and easy to screw up. My understanding is that the free testosterone measurement is linked to the total in this methodology. So if the total is fouled up then both results end up wrong.

It's interesting that the ratio of free to total testosterone is about the same for the two different dates. It's also telling that estradiol didn't vary much. Under the circumstances lab error is more plausible than some unusual combination of dosing errors and metabolic changes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me