Help w/ labs and my E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

buckeye22

Retest in 6 months. Your E2 is fine. As long as u don’t have symptoms u shouldn’t worry about E2 at all even if it was at 90. Do u have extremity swelling? Gynomastica? Lumps in your nipples? Breast enlargement? If not move on and stop worrying about E2. It’s about how u feel. High E2 is better than too low. Your body needs estrogen and the higher your testosterone goes u will need more estrogen. Too much testosterone and not enough estrogen is no good. Your body’s endocrine system is doing its job.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LFG

Retest in 6 months. Your E2 is fine. As long as u don’t have symptoms u shouldn’t worry about E2 at all even if it was at 90. Do u have extremity swelling? Gynomastica? Lumps in your nipples? Breast enlargement? If not move on and stop worrying about E2. It’s about how u feel. High E2 is better than too low. Your body needs estrogen and the higher your testosterone goes u will need more estrogen. Too much testosterone and not enough estrogen is no good. Your body’s endocrine system is doing its job.
No I do not have any of those symptoms. I may just get my free testosterone test it again as it was noted I did the wrong test.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I may just get my free testosterone test it again as it was noted I did the wrong test.
I wouldn't go out of my way to get that test. Just add it next time. In the meantime you have the data to calculate free testosterone. These calculations certainly aren't perfect, but they do correlate pretty well with the accurate tests.

The granddaddy of calculations is the Vermeulen method. The value in your case is 24 ng/dL. Average for young men is around 15. Guys may start having symptoms of low T when this free T value goes below 10.

Tru-T is a newer calculation, and your value is 32 ng/dL, with a healthy normal range considered to be 16-31 ng/dL.

The bottom line is that your free testosterone is a little on the high side, so you could reduce your testosterone dose by up to 20% and still have above-average levels. This would lower estradiol and reduce the risk of TRT-related side effects.

I don't agree with the idea that exceptionally high estradiol—e.g. 90 pg/mL—is nothing to worry about as long as it's balanced by testosterone. Nobody can say this with certainty. At best, maintaining high levels long-term is an experiment, and your health is dependent on the outcome.

Acer97

Hey all, can you help me with my test results. I’m currently on 30mg EOD of test cyp. I just changed from e3.5d to EOD 2 months ago to see if it will help me feel better. I was a little sluggish so I tried the change.

My E2 was always in the 16-22 range and now it’s jumped to 45. Nothing else really changed. How does everything else look and any tips why e2 went so high?
Is your testosterone from a pharmacy or ugl? If it’s prescribed is it compounded or a big pharma brand? If it’s ugl or compounded there could be a chance the dosing is a bit off from your last labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me