KYZATREX® (oral testosterone undecanoate) now available in all states across the US

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Price Comparison: Marketed product and lowest dosage of other products in same therapeutic class for treatment is an androgen indicated for testosterone replacement therapy inadult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone

1697300423579.png

Attachments

• 22_3566_JATZ_Vermont_Long Form_MF (1).pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 32

madman

Super Moderator
What dosage of Kyzatrex compares with Jatenzo at 237 mg?

200 mg.

2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

2.1 Confirmation of Hypogonadism

Before Initiation of JATENZO Prior to initiating JATENZO, confirm the diagnosis of hypogonadism by ensuring that serum testosterone concentrations have been measured in the morning on at least two separate days and that these testosterone concentrations are below the normal range.

2.2 Dosing and Dose Adjustment Information

Individualize the dosage of JATENZO based on the patient’s serum testosterone concentration response to the drug. The recommended starting dose is 237 mg taken orally twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Take JATENZO with food.

Dose Adjustment

To ensure proper dose adjustment, measure serum testosterone concentrations 6 hours after the morning dose in plain tubes, clotted at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to centrifugation. Adjust the JATENZO dose based on this serum testosterone measurement as shown in Table 1. Wait seven days after starting treatment or adjusting the dose before checking the serum testosterone concentration. Thereafter, periodically monitor serum testosterone concentrations 6 hours after the morning dose.

Administer the same dose in the morning and evening. The minimum recommended dose is 158 mg twice daily. The maximum recommended dose is 396 mg (two 198 mg capsules) twice daily.
1697306477807.png

2 DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

2.1 Important Dosage Information

KYZATREX is not substitutable with other oral testosterone undecanoate products.

2.2 Confirmation of Hypogonadism Before Initiation of KYZATREX

Prior to initiating KYZATREX, confirm the diagnosis of hypogonadism by ensuring that serum testosterone concentrations have been measured in the morning on at least two separate days and that these testosterone concentrations are below the normal range.

2.3 Recommended Dosage and Administration

Individualize the dosage of KYZATREX based on the patient’s serum testosterone concentration response to the drug.

The recommended starting dose is 200 mg orally twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Take KYZATREX with food.

Dosage Adjustment

Check serum testosterone concentrations 7 days after starting treatment or after dosage adjustment, 3 to 5 hours after the morning dose. Adjust the KYZATREX dose as necessary as shown in Table 1. Thereafter, periodically monitor serum testosterone concentrations.

The minimum recommended dose is 100 mg once daily in the morning. The maximum recommended dose is 400 mg twice daily.
For total daily doses greater than 100 mg, administer the same dose in the morning and evening.

Screenshot (29662).png

Screenshot (29663).png

Systemlord

There’s a urologist who recommends dosing Kyzatrex in the morning and early afternoon (1-2 pm). The reason being, better to keep testosterone higher during the time when we’re active most, rather than when sleeping.

madman

Super Moderator
There’s a urologist who recommends dosing Kyzatrex in the morning and early afternoon (1-2 pm). The reason being, better to keep testosterone higher during the time when we’re active most, rather than when sleeping.

Yes, that would be Dr. Sun.

30:19-30:37

There are a few uros that would recommend this for patients struggling with that amped-up feeling after the evening dose which may interfere with falling asleep in susceptible individuals.

Best to experiment and see what works best for you.

I have been on injections for almost 7 years and the majority of the time I tend to inject late in the evening or right before bed as I have no issue falling/staying asleep.

I can always feel the surge in T 12 hrs later as my libido is more intense and spontaneous erections occur.

This is a given.

Systemlord

There are a few uros that would recommend this for patients struggling with that amped-up feeling after the evening dose which may interfere with falling asleep in susceptible individuals.

Best to experiment and see what works best for you.
TRT has always helped me sleep better, missing my Jatenzo in the evening messes up my sleep, I wake up feeling something is off, that’s usually when I go to my medicine container and find out that I missed my evening Jatenzo.

So I’m less inclined to dose Jatenzo in the early afternoon. High testosterone helps me sleep better.

My erections are no different at peak than they are at trough.

My erectile quality is strongly linked to my sleep quality and hydration status!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me