Keeping testosterone in pre-loaded syringe for a week or more

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

Yep. New thread got created so wanted to connect them.
Ah yes, I didn't catch that. I should've known there was a method to the madness. The fact that links don't highlight has thrown me off before. Anyway, you deserve mod status...not sure if you want that responsibility, but you have my vote.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RickB

Why don't links highlight for you? Consistent issue on this board?
Full disclosure, I have color vision issues. However I looked at your post again immediately after you told me about connecting the threads and I still could not discern any difference between the message and the link. Since then you have edited the post, and now that the link is on another line I can tell the difference but barely. I cannot see any difference in the original message appearing as a quote. So me missing links might all be down to my vision problems. I do recall some links being emboldened (madman's for instance), and those always stand out.

Anyway, definitely not suggesting you change anything, just explaining why I thought some links were not highlighted.

Last edited:
T

tareload

Full disclosure, I have color vision issues. However I looked at your post again immediately after you told me about connecting the threads and I still could not discern any difference between the message and the link. Since then you have edited the post, and now that the link is on another line I can tell the difference but barely. I cannot see any difference in the original message appearing as a quote. So me missing links might all be down to my vision problems. I do recall some links being emboldened (madman's for instance), and those always stand out.

Anyway, definitely not suggesting you change anything, just explaining why I thought some links were not highlighted.View attachment 29843

Hey, thanks for taking the time to explain that. Always looking for ways to make my posts more accessible and readable.

I've mentioned the other issue on here with spoiler previews on EM links not matching the actual text in the post but so far MGMT has not done anything about that one.

I'll make sure to add links using the revised approach in the screenshot above from now on!

Nik

I get mine like this, they come in the 1ml ampoule and I only take 0,5 and the doc told me to discard the rest.
I was thinking to save the rest for next pin in a syringe.
How safe is that and is anyone doing that?
I know that some time has passed since its publication but I am interested in knowing how he was able to solve the dosing of the ampoules, here in my country also only ampoules, vials are not available, I am thinking of preloading but I am a little worried about sterility.

Bremster

I too have been getting my testosterone in 1 ml ampoules, I tried to fill four syringes with.25 ml, but I only had enough to for three syringes, maybe with a tad in a fourth. So I decided to hell with it and injected the entire 1 ml once a week. I was able to fill a 1 ml syringe with the contents of of a 1 ml ampoule, so the losses must occur in the syringes.
I still inject the Hcg 3 x per week.

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
No problem at all with preloading, as long s you follow strict sanitary guidelines are followed, which you should be doing anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
To the MOD who edited my post, I have been given permission from the very top to do so. I emailed him about you editing my post, he should inform you that it is allowed.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale