Just started TRT My Testosterone levels were extremely low at 100

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm new to this experience but I have learned much just over the last month or so since I just started at a TRT Clinic. Originally I met with the Doctor before my labs were done and explained that I want to do this for my Health, mental as well as physical. I'm wanting to become the best version of myself that I can be at 55 yrs young. I received the first labs to see where my Testosterone was at. It was at 100 with a red pen circled around the number saying, "Extremely low". The avg is 300-1200 for that level. So he
started me on 140mg Testosterone Cypionate and I kept asking when can we raise the dose. So finally after 5 weeks, the new labs are taken and he lets me know that where I was extremely low with 100 is now at 1200. So, I asked if we could still try and go up to the 200mg because the whole point is to optimize it and get it dialed in to get the best results with the least side effects. But not going higher than the 200mg because I've heard anything above that and the DEA will flag it or it will stick out? He basically said, No, you don't need that. We have your numbers where they should be, here we can put you on this AI Arimidex and you're good.

Question #1 Is wanting to try 200mg way out of line? I thought this was about dealing with the individual and optimizing, not every person does excellent or their best at 1200, some might get more benefits all around going to 1400. Or am I wrong in thinking this way?

Question #2 I want to really be at the 200mg test c and then add 200mg of Deca Durabolin to it and cycle between it and maybe anavar after each PCT but always be on the 200 test c.

Question #3 Should I just stay at the 140mg and add the extra 60mg of test C or maybe a faster ether Test for the 60mg so that I can get it out of my system every time the labs are needing to be taken? This way, my levels go back to the 140mg profile Or is this just plain wrong? Are there TRT/HRT Doctors out there that will have no issue putting me on the 200mg max Test C so that I can try and optimize and put me on the Deca or have no issue with me taking the deca as long as I'm telling them? Not sure the best way to go about it.

Question #4 Do I need to do PCT still while taking Test C but right after my 12-week cycle of Deca Durabolin?

I would appreciate any helpful information that will help guide me in the right direction. I would love to hear feedback from any other Doctors, from Nelson, or any TRT patients that can help me figure these questions out. Any and all advice will be seriously appreciated by me! Thank you everyone for reading this to the end. Really appreciate it and Thank you all in advance for your patience with me in some of these questions. I'm such a newb at this.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Welcome @TJ_82nd_Airborne

A favor to ask, can you please break up this wall of text into smaller paragraphs as it’s taxing on the eyes and the brain.

Thank you kind Sr.

If you want to optimize you hormones are feel your absolute best, and can’t find a doctor that knows how to get a man’s hormones into the therapeutic ranges, or help you find out where that may be for you, look no further than Defy Medical which is a walk-in as well as a telemedicine clinic.

I use them myself.

LOL....I'm so sorry, I'm laughing at myself! I was driving everyone crazy at work in the data center with my walls of writing! I've learned to cut that way down at work but obviously not here. I will do that right now. Once again, believe me, I totally understand and get it. So sorry but Thanks for responding. I really appreciate it and appreciate you being honest enough to tell me about the horrible wall of text but you were also very nice in your approach and I appreciate that very much. I'm gonna end this and get the text fixed right now. Thank you for the reply and great advice on the text wall. It looked horrible. It still doesn't look great but I broke it down into chunks and got rid of about half of all the text. It was all back story and really didn't need to be there. Take care and Thank you again.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching