Just started HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shad0w

Hey guys, so I just started HCG today after about 6 months on just testosterone cyp and anastrozol. My protocol before the hcg was 40mg test cyp eod along with daily anastrozol ranging from .25 to .75 mg. Total test was 991 and sensitive e2 was 34 the day after injection. Felt good, however I recall feeling amazing the first few weeks of trt before “coming down”. Still haven’t felt the same since those first few weeks. My doctor just started me on 500iu’s hcg twice a week. My questions are, how long until I notice effects? (Testical fullness), can the addition of hcg get me back to the feeling of those first few weeks and enhance my trt overall?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tdizzle

Hey guys, so I just started HCG today after about 6 months on just testosterone cyp and anastrozol. My protocol before the hcg was 40mg test cyp eod along with daily anastrozol ranging from .25 to .75 mg. Total test was 991 and sensitive e2 was 34 the day after injection. Felt good, however I recall feeling amazing the first few weeks of trt before “coming down”. Still haven’t felt the same since those first few weeks. My doctor just started me on 500iu’s hcg twice a week. My questions are, how long until I notice effects? (Testical fullness), can the addition of hcg get me back to the feeling of those first few weeks and enhance my trt overall?

I noticed the effects of HCG pretty fast. My mood and overall well-being immediately improved. After a week or so my testicular pain went away.

Around the 3rd week my testicle became much larger / fuller and my sex drive really came back strong. My wife can’t keep up now LOL. It’s been close to 5 weeks now using HCG, I’ll be getting labs soon.

I don’t feel much of anything in the way of high estrogen symptoms either. From lookin around and also talking to folks, most people seem to have problems controlling estrogen on HCG. I’m hoping I get lucky and don’t need to go on an AI but so far everything is going great and I’m feeling better

Shad0w

I noticed the effects of HCG pretty fast. My mood and overall well-being immediately improved. After a week or so my testicular pain went away.

Around the 3rd week my testicle became much larger / fuller and my sex drive really came back strong. My wife can’t keep up now LOL. It’s been close to 5 weeks now using HCG, I’ll be getting labs soon.

I don’t feel much of anything in the way of high estrogen symptoms either. From lookin around and also talking to folks, most people seem to have problems controlling estrogen on HCG. I’m hoping I get lucky and don’t need to go on an AI but so far everything is going great and I’m feeling better
I took my first injection of the hcg this morning, and I don’t know if it’s placebo or not, but I feel an increased well being right now. A lot more calm and alert in a sense. I’m not too worried about the estrogen as I am taking a daily ai but I may need to increase its dose if symptoms arise.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m not planning a restart, the hcg is in addition to my testosterone and anastrozole.
Sorry I misunderstood your post. You should start noticing a difference within 2 to 3 weeks, if not you need a higher dose.
500 IU is the max dose I would inject.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching