Just signed up....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

Same here- I've been tracking my bloodwork for over a year and recently began treatment. This is a great resource with lots of very insightful guys.

What sort of protocol are you on?

MalibuSurfer

Thanks guys - again - what a nice welcome.

Story wise - I am 35 - my family members all die of heart disease in their 60s/70s. Was put on a statin to reduce that outcome, but the statin ended up destroying my hormone balances. I also was not eating right and doing minimal exercising.

I started the statin at around 29 - by 32, I got off it, started doing testosterone with hcg and estrogen blockers - and most importantly - started eating right (organic foods, grassfed meats) and vigorous exercise 3x a week. I've never felt better and I feel like I'm healthier and in better shape now than I was 10 years ago. Anyways, I'm a big believer in TRT.

That said - my 3 year old boy exhausts the hell out of me. There's not solutions for everything - lol.

MalibuSurfer

Sorry for the late response! Christmas kept me busy.

Protocol:

200 mg Testosterone weekly

2 mg Anastrozole weekly (two pills weekly)

Cycle HCG every 45 days - 650 iu when I'm on weekly.

Outside of that, I take multivitamins, fish oil and probiotics to address adrenal and thyroid needs.

MalibuSurfer

And do you have confidence in your doctor's knowledge of contemporary TRT practices?

I'm lucky - I'm actually getting to be a test case scenario in my friend's healthcare startup and they're going to be offering a TRT program that is coordinated over a mobile app. They have 5 patents pending on their healthcare services and devices. Pretty awesome operation - will post more once it opens.

Re-Ride

Welcome Surfer, Do you mind sharing your baseline labs following the statin use? Did you try something other than TRT first? What is your T serum goal?

Who initiated the hCG cycle of 45 days on, 45 days off? Never heard of that one. I'm not an expert but 2mg AI / wk seems high. The once weekly high dosing of T, presumably cyp, would seem to be a flag. Usually the hCG is taken 2-3x weekly at a minimum due to the short half life.

DLK

Welcome MalibuSurfer, I'm sure if you are studying the site you'll notice that 2mg of anastrozole a week is a lot and that bi-weekly injections of the test would be more beneficial, also the 45 day cycle of HCG ? probably a waste of the product. No doubt you'll get the best advice here.

ERO

2mg of Anastrozole weekly is a HUGE dose - a dose that would tank E2 for almost everyone. How are you feeling on this protocol? Do you have any recent blood work?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me