HELLO -- its Dwayne from Canada

Buy Lab Tests Online

dwayne

Hey guys,

Dwayne here from Canada. I joined the FB group a few days ago, and just signed into the forum today.

Great to be here. I started taking Androgel 2 days ago (as per Doctors orders) for low -T

I'm 46 yrs old and i have been suffering thru depression , weight gain, mood swings , much strength loss
and muscle tone has suffered too.

If thats not enough, 2012-13 has been a season of hell for me as i've underwent 3 gall bladder surgeries
in less that 12 months and they were all "open" procedures.

I've just started working out again, ..taking things nice and easy but i'm sure hoping i get my youthful vigor and
strength back to the way it used to be. Shedding fat and gaining some nice muscle is a goal i'm striving for .....
not to mention the practical improvements with my T-Levels, mood, confidence... of course!!! lol

I feel 2014 will be my year in many ways , and I'm glad to have hooked up with what looks like a great community
as i move forward in this journey.

Keep it real,

~~ Dwayne

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Dwayne

We are glad you joined us and hopefully your biggest challenges are behind you. You are now in the right place full of coaches and buddies who have been there before you.

Nelson

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching