I've been very depressed. I don't know what to do.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

Edit: I edited the message to add my labs. Those are my last labs pre TRT. I still don't have labs post-TRT. I've only taken two shots, one of sustanon, and one of enanthate.

I was prescribed first by an urologist 1 ml of 250mg/ml sustanon every 3 weeks, then by an endocrinologist 1 ml of 250 mg/ml enanthate every 3 weeks.

I understand both of these protocols are bad, but, well, I've followed the orders. I was thinking even from before this post to take the next shot earlier. I just need it.

I definitely felt the effects very fast, one day after the shot with sustanon, prob two with enanthate. tho yeah, still far from how i was before. Sustanon honestly felt amazing, for two whole days.

---

I lost my testcles to a chemical accident.

To a dumb chemical accident.

I feel horrible since then.

I'm now on trt but I still don't see the full effects.

But I feel like crap anyway. Regardless of feeling the T or not.

I feel I've lost my manhood and have to pay a rent for being a man. I feel like a fraud and an impostor. I feel like I am not the person people think I am. and if they see the real me they don't like me, understandably. I cry very often, feel disgraced, want to stop living. I don't do anything during the day. Nothing seems relevant nor important.

I feel fake, false, ugly, and impostor, a cheater, etc.

I didn't think a lot of this gender sex stuff before. But now that I lost it, I see how much being a man was important. And i didn't realize how virile I was. Now my hair is falling from my scrotum, my beard too, i feel weak and nervous the whole time. I eat like a pig and keep gaining and gaining weight. I can't control my appetite. Before TRT i was getting anemia and couldn't sleep.

I can't relate to women nor to men. I feel so weird with both. Young women make me blush often. And I'm a grown man. It's so shameful. Men make me nervous a lot of the time too. It's so ugly and uncomfortable. I feel out of place.

I have other chronic illnesses ... and when I finally felt real improvement this happens to me. I feel so miserable. Like living a bad joke.

In a near future I'm pretty sure there won't be pharmaceuticals and it panics me what's going to happen. Where am I going to get T? I don't want to die without T. That'd be one of my few petitions.

I live in Mexico and no one is on trt here. Pharmacies just carry sustanon and enanthate of one brand, and only two of them. I feel alone. No one understands me nor will there be someone once there's no T.

It horrifies me to be dependent on a medication. It's one of the things I always wanted to avoid in my life. And here I am now in such situation.
Anyone has gone through this too? I feel alone and miserable and trapped.

Losing my testicles is like the second worst thing that has happened to me. And I know I have gone through a kind of suffering most people will never go through. Sometimes I wonder if I am cursed or if I am a great sinner.
Screenshot_20230427_145347.png
Screenshot_20230427_145219.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

hey man, you sound pretty miserable. having no teste (or 2?) is bad, but think about it, many guys on TRT have non functional testes. I assume you can have some surgical implant done to make them appear normal?
you need to pull out of this hole and start addressing your issues 1 by 1. T is easy to get. in mexico more so then USA. you can buy 2000mg of T for as low as 25usd from UGL labs, which are not bad either for the most.

Fortunate

Listen, brother, this forum is full of dudes whose testes are as good as not having any! You are not alone and you are not an imposter any more than a diabetic who requires insulin is an imposter.

TRT is a piece of your picture, but I think you should simultaneously consider counseling. As you mentioned, losing your testes is not the only stressor in your life.

You can likely get lots of good guidance on TRT here, but please don’t lose sight of the big picture.

There are a lot of ways that TRT can make you feel bad:
  • T levels are not therapeutic
  • T levels are supraphysiologic
  • T levels swing up and down
  • Estradiol is too high or too low
  • Messing with other compounds that can affect mood, like:
    • Anastrazole
    • DHEA
    • nandrolone
Please post labs (pre TRT and current if possible). Also, please share what form of testosterone you are taking at what dose (in mg per injection, not ml) and how frequently you are injecting. We can go from there.

Hang in there, man.

FangFang

Hang in there. Any hormone replacement therapy will take time to work the kinks out. You'll see tons of posts from guys here trying to get themselves better so it's normal for it to be a process. Loosing a part of your body like that is a big deal. I can't imagine how must feel but you're not alone. We have some cancer survivors on this board that have spoken up. Be patient with yourself. This will take time. Keep us informed!

Systemlord

TRT can be more challenging from some men, dosage, and injection frequency has to be just right for everything to work.

Please post past and current protocols together when you post up your labs.

You did one thing right, you came to the best place for help!

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am so sorry, man. It must be really hard.

I would get on Sustanon 250 for sure. I would preload four 0.25 cc in 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe and inject one every 3.5 days under the skin of at 90 degrees on shoulders.

I would get counseling to help me grieve my loss. It’s something that will probably will get better when you have higher T. You probably blame yourself for the accident. That’s not easy to get over.

I would workout to build my body to feel more of a man.

If nothing works, an antidepressant like Wellbutrin or lexapro for a while would not be a bad idea until you get out of the hole.

I will look for more posts on here since a few guys had lost their testicles because of cancer.

Fortunate

I am so sorry, man. They must be really hard.

I would get on Sustanon 250 for sure. I would preload four 0.25 cc in 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe and inject one every 3.5 days under the skin of at 90 degrees on shoulders.

I would get counseling to help me grieve my loss. It’s something that will probably will get better when you have higher T. You probably blame yourself for the accident. That’s not easy to get over.

If nothing works, an antidepressant like Wellbutrin or lexapro for a while would not be a bad idea until you get out of the hole.

I will look for more posts on here since a few guys had lost their testicles because of cancer.
@Nelson Vergel, is Sustanon available in the US? I have been curious about it.

Abonicex

I am so sorry, man. It must be really hard.

Ty so much.

I'll do that.

I'm beginning to feel the effects of the enanthate... though i feel ups and downs. i certainly feel it helping it make an enormous difference in my mental stability.

I'll try to find a new therapist...

This gets so much to me, I find so shameful... that I'm very ashamed of telling others... even to my old therapist...

but yes i should find someone. Thank you so much, Nelson.

Abonicex

hey man, you sound pretty miserable. having no teste (or 2?) is bad, but think about it, many guys on TRT have non functional testes. I assume you can have some surgical implant done to make them appear normal?
you need to pull out of this hole and start addressing your issues 1 by 1. T is easy to get. in mexico more so then USA. you can buy 2000mg of T for as low as 25usd from UGL labs, which are not bad either for the most.
Thnak you very much. I'm trying to pull myself out but it's very hard. But I'll keep going. No other way anyway.

I'm interested in what you said last. What's UGL Labs? Can you give me more info? You are in Mexico too?

Abonicex

Thnak you everyone for your replies. You have all been very helpful.

I've posted my last labs above, which are like a week before I started TRT. (I've only taken two doses yet. But I felt a difference since the first time. Specially with Sustanon. (changed to enanthate after the first sustanon dose) For 2 days I felt almost wonderful.)

I still don't have more recent labs.

I appreciate all your replies and support. Truly thank you.

t_spacemonkey

Thnak you very much. I'm trying to pull myself out but it's very hard. But I'll keep going. No other way anyway.

I'm interested in what you said last. What's UGL Labs? Can you give me more info? You are in Mexico too?
UGL is referred to 'underground' and common mostly in the usa where T is only legal with RX. but mexico i believe T is OTC? and most other countries. so you can get it pretty easy pharma grade I assume? not sure the cost over there. best of luck

Fortunate

Thnak you everyone for your replies. You have all been very helpful.

I've posted my last labs above, which are like a week before I started TRT. (I've only taken two doses yet. But I felt a difference since the first time. Specially with Sustanon. (changed to enanthate after the first sustanon dose) For 2 days I felt almost wonderful.)

I still don't have more recent labs.

I appreciate all your replies and support. Truly thank you.
From what I can see from your labs, TRT looks appropriate. Glad you are feeling better!

Arcane

Look at these replies. Who says high testosterone men cant be empathetic or helpful. I see a lot of empathetic guys where who feel your pain and want to help.

Testosterone takes time to set in! Have you considered a 2 times a week protocol? Every 3.5 days. For me, it took a couple months for me to feel stabilized and good. After that I felt amazing.

I went from feeling utterly depressed to almost non-existent depression. You could also try replacing other hormones aside from testosterone since there are others that come from the testes like
Pregnenolone, but i would take it one step at a time
Give it some time man, it is tough at first but takes patience. Im
Sure once you get dialed in things will get better

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com