I'm suicidal. Why do I have to go through this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Hang in there, man. Fiddling with hormones can be a really crazy experience. When I first started I had a similar breakdown as you. Now if I make protocol changes I know it's just my hormones off kilter in that moment. Once you level out you'll be stable but if your thoughts get too crazy call a mental health clinic.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

yes, i'll find someone.

just need to muster the courage to tlak about my problem with others.

i'm actually feeling somewhat better today.

i think it's also my high estrogen messing with my head.

very weird.

ty.
High estrogen literally puts me in the worst state of mood fluctuations with major depression being the most prevalent symptom. These, however, are not normal responses to estrogen. Even with estrogen lowered, you are likely similar to me in that you need some form of an antidepressant or mood stabilizer.

bradtaylor1969

Hang in there, man. Fiddling with hormones can be a really crazy experience. When I first started I had a similar breakdown as you. Now if I make protocol changes I know it's just my hormones off kilter in that moment. Once you level out you'll be stable but if your thoughts get too crazy call a mental health clinic.
When you made changes, how long did it usually take? I am going through this somewhat myself....

DixieWrecked

I chilled out after a week or two. But whenever I would make a big change I'd have a pretty rough time. Now that I know what to expect when making changes, I roll with it alot better.

Fernando Almaguer

no, but i'm going to introduce it soon. hope it helps with my libido and i don't want my testicles to atrophy more than they have already.
Can I offer a suggestion? jump or slowly get into ice water in the morning or whatever time you can... and do this for many days. come back and tell us if the depression has had a hard time coming back strong. I think it will help.

Spali81

These are the things that happen when people start messing with their hormones and a lot of people including doctors are not very familiar with it. I can only imagine the mess a lot of these transgender ppl are going to go through in coming years. Try micro dosing to help with spikes such as buying insulin pins which you barely feel any pain and in inject every other day ex. 200mg divide by 7 and inject that every other day. Whenever you feel off do blood work. People make the mistake of only looking at test when many other factors need to be checked including Thyroid (THS T4 T3 levels) tied with thyroid is the liver ( check liver enzymes) and also your iron levels, feratin levels , vitamin D, SHBG and proclactin levels for sex drive. These are very important. Also check your Growth Hormone levels. Also provide with some body weight and fat levels which also play role In estrogen.

Abonicex

These are the things that happen when people start messing with their hormones and a lot of people including doctors are not very familiar with it. I can only imagine the mess a lot of these transgender ppl are going to go through in coming years. Try micro dosing to help with spikes such as buying insulin pins which you barely feel any pain and in inject every other day ex. 200mg divide by 7 and inject that every other day. Whenever you feel off do blood work. People make the mistake of only looking at test when many other factors need to be checked including Thyroid (THS T4 T3 levels) tied with thyroid is the liver ( check liver enzymes) and also your iron levels, feratin levels , vitamin D, SHBG and proclactin levels for sex drive. These are very important. Also check your Growth Hormone levels. Also provide with some body weight and fat levels which also play role In estrogen.
Thank you.

I'll try to check all that next tests.

What other things would you suggest to test?

I've checked my hgh and it's kinda low. My thyroid seems decent but not optimal.

Yet i found old tests and it looked the same years ago when i didn't have any of those problems and enough energy.

Abonicex

Can I offer a suggestion? jump or slowly get into ice water in the morning or whatever time you can... and do this for many days. come back and tell us if the depression has had a hard time coming back strong. I think it will help.
Thank you.

I used to take just cold water baths...

I'll do it again.

I don't have a bath tube to do ice water tho.

Fernando Almaguer

Thank you.

I used to take just cold water baths...

I'll do it again.

I don't have a bath tube to do ice water tho.
awesome news, just remember the cold should be uncomfortable but the increase of dopamine and norepinephrine gained after are what really drive an anti-depressive state.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me