I've been on TRT for 18months and just started HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Derrick

Hello, I'm 43 y/o male and have been receiving TRT for 18months now at Low T clinic, but I really don't feel that much of a difference as far as (libido and strength in the gym) compared to what others say about their treatment. I've been doing a lot of research and found that in conjunction with my TRT, I should also be taking HCG. If this is true I don't understand why I was never started on it as soon along with my TRT. When I mentioned HCG to the physician Assistant at the clinic who gives me my shot, he stated that he knows all about HCG, but there's not enough documented research out their to confirm whether or not it can assist with testosterone and also most insurance company's wont cover it. Anyhow, I just started doing HCG injections on my own to see if this will help. I am currently receiving Test Cyp 180mg/wk at the clinic and they draw my blood labs about every 2 months. My question, is 180mg/wk to small of a dose or should I be given a higher dose to actually feel an effect ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

crash1270

I too was having test cyp at the Low T center. It was not offered to me either until I asked about the testicular atrophy. My theory is that it is not covered by insurance therefore not offered by most clinics that rely on insurance for the majority of their income. When I started investigating the HCG and self injecting, I realized that I could also self administer TRT at a fraction of the cost of whatI was paying the clinic I was using. Just my theory!

Derrick

I just got off the phone with the guys at Low T center concerning my recent labs that was drawn yesterday. Here are the results. Prolactin 23 ng/ml, Estradiol 44 pg/ml, Total Test 835 ng/dl, Free Test 19.6 pg/ml.

Derrick

My Labs Posted

I just got off the phone with the guys at Low T center concerning my recent labs that was drawn yesterday. Here are the results. Prolactin 23 ng/ml, Estradiol 44 pg/ml, Total Test 835 ng/dl, Free Test 19.6 pg/ml.

ERO

Your Prolactin is kinda high, which often can mean low to no libido and/or ED as well. That is often treated with Cabergoline at very small doses. Like 0.5 mg per week. Your E2 is a bit high as well for a TT of 835.

It sounds like your doctor is behind the curve on TRT if what I mentioned above is not raising a flag with him.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me