Ipamorelin sermorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I've taken Ipamorelin/ModGRF but not from a compounding pharmacy. I really like it for fat loss and injury healing, as best I can tell. I think a lot of people jump straight to anabolics but should be using this instead.

Guided_by_Voices

Interesting, I'm hoping it goes well with TRT.
It should be a good combination, especially since the strength benefits if any, are likely the least of the affects, at least for me. I was reluctant to use it since it seemed hard to coordinate with my meal schedule, however instead of injecting every day or more, I just inject about 3-4 times per week before I do a fasted workout/activity ( I do a protein mix before most of my heavy workouts). I wouldn't expect spectacular changes, but over the course of a few months the effects have been noticeable, and keeping my injuries at bay has been huge in itself. There is no way to know exactly what it has been doing vs. other things, but I think it is worthwhile. BPC apparently up-regulates GH receptors so I am going to try adding that in as well. I have not seen much endorsement of sermorelin, but hopefully it will work for you and some people seem to think ipamorelin works well on its own.

Last edited:

BigTex

I think the problem was the question that was asked. "Has anyone taken this from a compounding pharmacy." Not sure how many people who use peptides buy peptides from a compounding pharmacy. They are just way over priced. Sermorelin is a 1st generation peptide and has a very short 1/2 life < 10 min. The synergist action between sermorelin and ipamorelin is very weak and very short lived. Modified GRF (1-29) would be a much better choice combined with ipamorelin because it has a longer half life ~30 min. This longer acting combination will completely tap out the GH response. Dosing the 30 minute analog every 3 hours will maximize GH output.

Here, this place has reasonable prices and great customer service. They also do testing of every batch they buy to sell.

Last edited:
T

tareload

This forum has, at least IMO, never been a big peptide place, so I doubt you're going to get much real world feedback.

There are countless facebook groups for peptide users and even on reddit r/peptides you would be exposed to thousands of people that have used peptides.
IIRC @BigTex was an OG with DatBTrue. Very insightful info he provides. Thanks BigTex!

You are never truly anonymous on the internet but I hate these people doxxing folks.

More here from the Man himself...

Last edited by a moderator:

BadassBlues

IIRC @BigTex was an OG with DatBTrue. Very insightful info he provides. Thanks BigTex!

You are never truly anonymous on the internet but I hate these people doxxing folks.

More here from the Man himself...

I really miss Dat and that forum. Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable, he is a great guy…a true gentleman.

BigTex

I really miss Dat and that forum. Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable, he is a great guy…a true gentleman.
Yes he provided a lot of good information about peptides. This was at a time when no one know much info at all about them, Here is the real story beyond what the new wrote about. There were a few of us who started off with Dat who were only interested in how these peptides can be used to grow. We all quickly drew interests from others seeking the same goal and the board because quickly popular with athletes from all sports. DAT eventually shut out the people who got the board started and started moving in a completely different direction with a whole new agenda. This was now totally about curing some mystical disease that DAT had made up about a close friend of his dying from. This was the same same terminal disease he claimed in the end he had. All of which was made to throw people off of who he really was and who was behind the peptide business. This led to the little scam he was running with Tom's peptides and Tom's peptides being the only true clinical grade peptides. This was the last straw for me. He no longer allowed any of us to speak of our experiences unless we bought from Tom. I talked to Tom by email and saw exactly what was going on, spoke like DAT and the prices were ridiculous. We had always fought hard to make sure people got quality peptides at a low price. In the end, DAT wanted to have a monopoly on the peptide business, which he ended up having. DAT got greedy. So we all left and started a new board which still exists. DAT then banned most all of us from his board and he quickly had to bail out. Much of the information I posted on DATS board was taken and he planned on using it in a book. So I keep posting when people ask for information and keep trying to find good places to buy peptides where the quality is good and the prices have been kept reasonable.

Fernando Almaguer

This forum has, at least IMO, never been a big peptide place, so I doubt you're going to get much real world feedback.

There are countless facebook groups for peptide users and even on reddit r/peptides you would be exposed to thousands of people that have used peptides.
I think the problem was the question that was asked. "Has anyone taken this from a compounding pharmacy." Not sure how many people who use peptides buy peptides from a compounding pharmacy. They are just way over priced. Sermorelin is a 1st generation peptide and has a very short 1/2 life < 10 min. The synergist action between sermorelin and ipamorelin is very weak and very short lived. Modified GRF (1-29) would be a much better choice combined with ipamorelin because it has a longer half life ~30 min. This longer acting combination will completely tap out the GH response. Dosing the 30 minute analog every 3 hours will maximize GH output.

Here, this place has reasonable prices and great customer service. They also do testing of every batch they buy to sell.

I thank you. I'm hoping to get some effect from the combo. Even if it isn't "optimal". Thank you for the other source suggestions!

BadassBlues

Yes he provided a lot of good information about peptides. This was at a time when no one know much info at all about them, Here is the real story beyond what the new wrote about. There were a few of us who started off with Dat who were only interested in how these peptides can be used to grow. We all quickly drew interests from others seeking the same goal and the board because quickly popular with athletes from all sports. DAT eventually shut out the people who got the board started and started moving in a completely different direction with a whole new agenda. This was now totally about curing some mystical disease that DAT had made up about a close friend of his dying from. This was the same same terminal disease he claimed in the end he had. All of which was made to throw people off of who he really was and who was behind the peptide business. This led to the little scam he was running with Tom's peptides and Tom's peptides being the only true clinical grade peptides. This was the last straw for me. He no longer allowed any of us to speak of our experiences unless we bought from Tom. I talked to Tom by email and saw exactly what was going on, spoke like DAT and the prices were ridiculous. We had always fought hard to make sure people got quality peptides at a low price. In the end, DAT wanted to have a monopoly on the peptide business, which he ended up having. DAT got greedy. So we all left and started a new board which still exists. DAT then banned most all of us from his board and he quickly had to bail out. Much of the information I posted on DATS board was taken and he planned on using it in a book. So I keep posting when people ask for information and keep trying to find good places to buy peptides where the quality is good and the prices have been kept reasonable.
You and I have been on several of the same forums for many years, yet we have some very different perspectives. I have a tremendous amount of respect for your knowledge, and your impeccable character which has been demonstrated without fail for years.

My experiences with Dr. Crisler, and with Dat are different than yours. This is not to say I disagree with anything you said, but it is not what I personally experienced. I was a moderator on ATM and my relationship with Dr. Crisler was more of an extension of his practice rather than as a colleague. As for Dat, he was genuinely gracious, patient and knowledgeable as when I first joined that forum I knew zip about peptides.

You were obviously far more involved with the inner workings and had a more personal relationship with both of them.

Again BT… You are one of the very few on these forums that I have the level of respect that I do for you. You have demonstrated a high level of integrity and knowledge consistently for years. Just understand, my experiences were different and my perspectives are not the same as yours.

BadassBlues

I believe there should be more of a focus on peptides. Many of the ailments and complaints of testosterone users can be alleviated by the addition of certain peptides.

Adding Ipamorelin to your current protocol would yield huge benefits to most guys. Combining the Ipam with MOD GRF-1-29 (CJC 1295 / No DAC) produces even a stronger benefit.

I have personally seen better skin, better sleep, fat loss, lean muscle gains, elevated energy, elevated mood and a significant increase in overall sexual function and satisfaction by using that combination.

There are multiple other peptides that have additional benefits. One of the most potent and beneficial peptides is GHK-CU:

GHK-CU / Copper tripeptide has amazing properties that have a dramatic effect on skin, hair, wound healing and internal organ function. It is available as a topical or an injection. I use both.

Copper peptide GHK-Cu - Wikipedia

Several copper(II)-peptide complexes occur naturally.[2] In human plasma, the level of GHK-Cu is about 200 ng/ml at age 20. By the age of 60, the level drops to 80 ng/ml. In humans, GHK-Cu is proposed to promote wound healing, attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts and promotion of blood vessels growth. Recent studies revealed its ability to modulate expression of a large number of human genes, generally reversing gene expression to a healthier state. Synthetic GHK-Cu is used in cosmetics as a reparative and anti-aging ingredient.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Those prices are incredible, have you personally used their products?

I believe there should be more of a focus on peptides. Many of the ailments and complaints of testosterone users can be alleviated by the addition of certain peptides.

GHK-CU / Copper tripeptide has amazing properties that have a dramatic effect on skin, hair, wound healing and internal organ function. It is available as a topical or an injection. I use both.

Copper peptide GHK-Cu - Wikipedia

Several copper(II)-peptide complexes occur naturally.[2] In human plasma, the level of GHK-Cu is about 200 ng/ml at age 20. By the age of 60, the level drops to 80 ng/ml. In humans, GHK-Cu is proposed to promote wound healing, attraction of immune cells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulation of collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts and promotion of blood vessels growth. Recent studies revealed its ability to modulate expression of a large number of human genes, generally reversing gene expression to a healthier state. Synthetic GHK-Cu is used in cosmetics as a reparative and anti-aging ingredient.
A great choice and product !!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching