Ipamorelin + Sermorelin: Timing of dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay_Tex

Since Sermorelin has such a short have life (11-12 minutes), is it best to take the Sermorelin about 30 minutes after taking the Ipamorelin (half life 2 hrs)? Has anyone experimented with the timing of the doses?

Sermorelin is fairly expensive at the high doses suggested (500 mcg at bedtime), so I’d like to be able to take the smallest dose while still remaining effective. It sounds like Mod GRF 1-29 would be better/cheaper than Sermorelin, but I am not able to get Mod GRF 1-29 from my doctor.

Background:

I’m a 50 something male who has been on testosterone + HCG therapy for years, but just recently started Ipamorelin and Sermorelin. I’m primarily interested in improving my sleep quality and energy levels during the day. I’m not very overweight and I drink extremely little, but I have mild, diffuse fatty liver, which I understand can be linked to low growth hormone levels. I also have stage 1 gastroparesis, which complicates fasting before the injection, since my stomach is rarely completely empty.

I started Ipamorelin (350 mcg at bedtime) about three weeks ago, but it seemed to have zero effect on sleep quality. I started adding 500 mcg Sermorelin a few nights ago with mixed results. I know to avoid eating before the dose.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay_Tex

(I'm sure that I typed up a response earlier, but I don't see it here now. I don't know if the forum ate it, or maybe I just forgot to hit the "Reply" button.)

Nelson, thanks for the suggestion. I have a variety of magnesium supplements that I'll tried. I tried Mg Theonate last night without improvement in sleep. Mg Theonate is supposed to pass the brain blood barrier easily. I'm trying Mg Malate with some Mg Glycinate tonight.

I've had bad luck with melatonin. I feel depressed after a week or two on it, especially at higher doses. I'll try a small dose again and see if that gives me any short term improvement in sleep quality.

JPB

I would continue the bedtime dosing, you may want to consider adding tryptophan at bedtime. I also like the magnesium theonate and suggest you stick with it. Melatonin, not so much, small amounts ok.

I was on sermorelin for a few months last year. It sucked.
I couldn't sleep at night and had hunger to deal with.
Ipamorelin/cjc1295 is not a problem for me. I sleep like a baby.

Jay_Tex

Thanks for the suggestions. I had a single great night sleep with Magnesium Malate + Magnesium Glycinate + Ipamorelin + Sermorelin several nights ago. Unfortunately, it didn’t work on subsequent nights. Substuting magnesium theonate didn’t help. I’m tinkering with melatonin doses now.

I’ve had life long sleep problems (seen a several doctors over the years of all types), and tried many different meds as well. I was able to get a prescription for HGH in the early 2000’s from an anti-aging doctor, but the prices soon went through the roof, so I discontinued it. Getting a prescription for it later on became imposible. I loved it because it made me feel normal. I could tolerate expertise like a regular person, and exercise didn’t disrupt my sleep. I’m really hoping that some combination of GHRH/GHRP will help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me