Ipamorelin only did the trick for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman86

Ipam definitely improves sleep. That dose is on the low end, but still effective.
Ipamorelin is the mildest peptide in terms of side effects and one of the most powerful in terms of benefits. One of the best features is that it does not compromise your natural production of GH.

Sermorelin is not very effective due to its very short half life. A better combination is Ipamorelin and MOD GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 No DAC). You will see greater benefits with that combo.

The fat loss really starts to occur in month 3 of use.
Are u currently using ipam and cjc? Whether u are or not, what dosages of each do u recommend? I took that combo a few years back for a while. I might eventually throw them back into my protocol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

Are u currently using ipam and cjc? Whether u are or not, what dosages of each do u recommend? I took that combo a few years back for a while. I might eventually throw them back into my protocol
Yes sir. I do 150 mcg of a combination of 5 mg Ipam and 5 mg Mod GRF1-29 No Dac. Twice a day, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, wait an hour before eating. Carbohydrates affect the uptake process. Then another at bedtime. No food for 2 hours before injection.

Gman86

Yes sir. I do 150 mcg of a combination of 5 mg Ipam and 5 mg Mod GRF1-29 No Dac. Twice a day, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, wait an hour before eating. Carbohydrates affect the uptake process. Then another at bedtime. No food for 2 hours before injection.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Saved all this for when I consider hopping back on these in the future

BadassBlues

what benefits do you report from that dose and frequency?
Ipamorelin gives me tremendous feeling of well being. The benefits I have seen are muscle growth, hair and skin improvement, loss of body fat, endurance, increase in sexual satisfaction and the best of all, it makes me feel vibrant. The increased dosage amplifies those benefits. I started at 100 mcg. Some do this 3 times a day, but fasting mid day, and my schedule make that impossible.

In his book, "Peptide Protocols", Dr. Seeds advises using 100 mcg of MOD-GRF 1-29. I bump that up to 150 mcg, so I alter my normal Ipamorelin dose to match the MOD 1-29 dose.

Recommended reading:

Guided_by_Voices

For those wanting to try this but finding it difficult to work in because of your eating schedule, I inject similar doses as above but only 2-4 times per week, and I have seen similar benefits, although obviously likely at a slower rate, but great benefits nonetheless. For me the biggest benefit has been lasting resolution of a series of nagging injuries. I use Ipam/ModGRF together. I try to time it to have the GH peak during a workout, but I do a protein concoction before my heavier lifting workouts so I only inject before a fasted cardio-focused workout, or a light-day strength workout.

Fernando Almaguer

For those wanting to try this but finding it difficult to work in because of your eating schedule, I inject similar doses as above but only 2-4 times per week, and I have seen similar benefits, although obviously likely at a slower rate, but great benefits nonetheless. For me the biggest benefit has been lasting resolution of a series of nagging injuries. I use Ipam/ModGRF together. I try to time it to have the GH peak during a workout, but I do a protein concoction before my heavier lifting workouts so I only inject before a fasted cardio-focused workout, or a light-day strength workout.
where do you get your stuff please?

BigTex

cool how does this place sell the peptides so expensive compared to @NuSciencePeptides ?
I all a matter of how much money you want to make off your customer selling the same exact products. NuSciencepeptides is trying to keep the prices down so people can afford peptides. Peptide Sciences is trying to get rich quick. As I have said for a while, buying in bulk you can easily pay $3.00 per vial depending on how much you purchase and the particular peptide. For instance I can buy a box of 10 BPC 157 for $6/vial. Buying 100-1000 will be much less. IMHO, selling peptides at the price some of these online stores sell them for is robbery. I agree they all deserve to make some kind of a profit but there is a point where it becomes way too much of a mark up.

BigTex

One reason is that they claim USA manufacturing, whereas the others presumably use Chinese sources.
Trust me if you buy peptides from a US Lab you will pay a fortune. For instance, IGF Lr3 I can get for about $35/1mg. Take a look at the prices from a legitimate USA lab: same product $175/1mg. I had the product I use to buy tested using a SDSPage and it was absolutely an extremely good product. So these guys claiming US products are buying Chinese products and using the USA lie to charge even more.

BadassBlues

As a businessman, I have no problem with anyone making a profit. If there is no motivation to gain from your endeavors, there is no reason to be open for business. Competition is what levels the playing field. At one point not so long ago, there were only a very few sources for quality peptides... and they were expensive. Things have changed, demand for the products has motivated other players to enter the game. This will lead to more competitive pricing.

As to Chinese products, the quality can be verified through 3rd party testing. I personally don't care where it comes from, I am only concerned with the quality of the product. Also, remember that the vast majority of the pharmaceuticals we all take are manufactured in China. That is not to say that some Chinese products are less than stellar, Amazon is rife with them.

Give me a quality product at a fair price... that's all anyone can ask for.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
As a businessman, I have no problem with anyone making a profit. If there is no motivation to gain from your endeavors, there is no reason to be open for business. Competition is what levels the playing field. At one point not so long ago, there were only a very few sources for quality peptides... and they were expensive. Things have changed, demand for the products has motivated other players to enter the game. This will lead to more competitive pricing.
Give me a quality product at a fair price... that's all anyone can ask for.
I agree with these points in general. However, sending money to China in particular seems increasingly problematic. It can no longer be plausibly denied that in doing so we are empowering a totalitarian regime whose long range intentions are far from benign. The objection is largely philosophical, as the peptide market is undoubtedly minuscule relative to overall trade, and it's not realistic to ask people to pay two or three times as much for an equivalent product. Nonetheless, as awareness of the issue increases there may be more political will to reduce our reliance on adversaries.

I agree with these points in general. However, sending money to China in particular seems increasingly problematic. It can no longer be plausibly denied that in doing so we are empowering a totalitarian regime whose long range intentions are far from benign. The objection is largely philosophical, as the peptide market is undoubtedly minuscule relative to overall trade, and it's not realistic to ask people to pay two or three times as much for an equivalent product. Nonetheless, as awareness of the issue increases there may be more political will to reduce our reliance on adversaries.
That's why people buy domestically and do not take the risk, plus typically 3 days to get your products.

Last edited:
I all a matter of how much money you want to make off your customer selling the same exact products. NuSciencePeptides is trying to keep the prices down so people can afford peptides. Peptide Sciences is trying to get rich quick. As I have said for a while, buying in bulk you can easily pay $3.00 per vial depending on how much you purchase and the particular peptide. For instance I can buy a box of 10 BPC 157 for $6/vial. Buying 100-1000 will be much less. IMHO, selling peptides at the price some of these online stores sell them for is robbery. I agree they all deserve to make some kind of a profit but there is a point where it becomes way too much of a mark up.
You are correct brother, we really try to be the lowest with the best customer experience. Our t/a is typically the same day or the next day as well, plus we actually answer our phones and text people back!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's why you buy domestically and do not take the risk, plus typically 3 days to get your products ;)
I doubt most end users are buying directly from China. The point is that most of the domestic suppliers buy from there, and hopefully at least test for purity. Where do you source yours?

I doubt most end users are buying directly from China. The point is that most of the domestic suppliers buy from there, and hopefully at least test for purity. Where do you source yours?
I agree most probably don't, but I have dealt with people who do and have had customs issues. I do test mine, but not ever product every time, it is done randomly, and I buy in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale