Ipamorelin terrible sleep at higher dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

SteveCleves

Based on some of the discussions here I ran a little personal experiment and tried dosing Ipamorelin at a higher dosage than the sort of conventional wisdom dictates. 2 separate nights I tried 500mcg before bed.

Both times my sleep was terrible. Up all night, couldn't sleep. Constantly awaken and wide awake, felt almost like I had taken a preworkout DMAA shot or something. Chest pounding a little. But really just a terrible experience.

just curious @BigTex is this something you have run across in your experience? Any ideas?

I should also add that the lower more "accepted" doses of Ipam, ~125mcg, are practically unnoticeable to me.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

@SteveCleves, I have never heard of anything like this. Doesn't mean it is not possible. I would probably stick to higher doses around the time to train with weights. Try a lower dose at bed time and see if it makes a difference.

BadassBlues

Lower dosages don’t really feel like anything to me tbh.
What are you expecting to feel? Just curious, not being a smart ass. Ipam is working behind the scenes, you're not going to feel the effects of a single injection. The benefits appear over time. You will see and feel the effects with continued use.

SteveCleves

Fair point. It seems somewhat universal that Ipamorelin users and GHRP/GHRH users in general report improved quality of sleep.

I have yet to experience anything like that at the conventional dose and as I say above the higher dose makes me feel like John Belushi at an SNL after party in 1976.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Fair point. But it seems somewhat universal that Ipam users and GHRP/GHRH report improved quality of sleep. I have yet to experience anything like that at the conventional dose and as I say above the higher dose make me feel like John Belushi at an SNL after party in 1976.
Lol!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Growth hormone treatment can have both positive and negative effects on sleep, depending on the context. Here are some key findings from the search results:

- In adult patients with growth hormone deficiency of pituitary origin, growth hormone replacement therapy resulted in shorter sleep period time by almost one hour, and decreased sleep efficiency compared to placebo[1].
- Some studies have shown that growth hormone therapy can improve sleep quality, while others have found that it can worsen sleep apnea. Its effects on sleep may depend on the individual and the specific condition being treated[3].
- Poor sleep, as in obstructive sleep apnea, can lower both growth hormone and testosterone levels[2].
- Getting a good night's sleep is essential to maintaining good levels of human growth hormone. A solid amount of sleep (7-9 hours) will boost the amount of human growth hormone that is released in the body. The release of human growth hormone during sleep is a critical part of the way your body is restored while you are sleeping[5].

Overall, the relationship between growth hormone treatment and sleep is complex and depends on various factors. While growth hormone therapy can improve sleep quality in some cases, it can also worsen sleep apnea and decrease sleep efficiency in others. Getting enough sleep is essential to maintaining good levels of human growth hormone, and poor sleep can lower both growth hormone and testosterone levels.

Sources
[1] Impact of growth hormone replacement therapy on sleep in adult patients with growth hormone deficiency of pituitary origin - PMC - NCBI Impact of growth hormone replacement therapy on sleep in adult patients with growth hormone deficiency of pituitary origin
[2] What Is The Link Between Human Growth Hormone And Sleep? - NuLife Institute What Is The Link Between Human Growth Hormone And Sleep? | Nulife Institute
[3] The Impact of Growth Hormone Therapy on Sleep-Related Health Outcomes in Children with Prader–Willi Syndrome: A Review and Clinical Analysis - PMC - NCBI The Impact of Growth Hormone Therapy on Sleep-Related Health Outcomes in Children with Prader–Willi Syndrome: A Review and Clinical Analysis
[4] Effects of Growth Hormone Treatment on Sleep-Related Parameters in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic Effects of Growth Hormone Treatment on Sleep-Related Parameters in Adults With Prader-Willi Syndrome
[5] What Is the Link Between Better Sleep and Human Growth Hormone? - Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center What Is the Link Between Better Sleep and Human Growth Hormone? - Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center
[6] [PDF] Growth Hormone Deficiency and Excessive Sleepiness: A Case Report and Review of the Literature - IUPUI ScholarWorks https://scholarworks.iupui.edu/serv.../a35b0d68-920f-4eca-a1c6-ed886d09867e/content

By Perplexity at https://www.perplexity.ai/search/22a5c5fd-110b-4989-8482-f1bf849c873e

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me