Injections amount issues or concerns

Buy Lab Tests Online

Iwms1975

I got my bi weekly shot this morning. I was informed that my dosage is 2.5 cc =500mg of Testosterone (something). I this just way to high even for a bi weekly injections
How can I get more then my total T and SHBG tested the lab i is said it was at doctors orders only I’m self pay so no insurance issues for billing

After talking to the new doctor about going to once a week starting in May at a different doctor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

500mg is way, way too much testosterone, the upper weekly limit is 200mg and is reserved for guys with SHBG well above the ranges. Your SHBG levels will determine how many injections per week are ideal. Your location will dictate your options, discount labs in USA is popular choice.

Perhaps share your labs and we could offer recommendations.

Iwms1975

Thanks I’m starting to worry about myself. I paid really good money for T treatment after finding out it was low. Starting out in May 2017 at 265 and 156 on two different test.
Saw the Men’s Wellness Center in Va Beach, Va
Started injections with them and was feeling better more energy not sleeping all the time sex 5+ times a week no ED. I work in landscape but to a body builder just a 40+ year old male.Come September had a blood recheck was told they needed to adjust it a little then the hot flashes, night sweats, and some ED started.
Now my Total T is at 1146 and E2 is 27 with 1mg of anastrozole weekly PSA at .09 this is all my labs I have.

I’m changing doctors and want to know what to ask about not get into what I have now.

pistolero

Slow down, bro, it's all gonna be OK!
Your original test levels at 265 and 156 do indicate you should be on TRT. 500mg every other week is NOT a good protocol though. Something more like 50-60 mg twice a week would have been better to start with. Go to your new doc and give him all the info you have so far. All the dosages you were given and all the blood work from before and during your TRT. Post up here on the forum all your blood work results. Then let us know what the new doc's recommendations are. If his protocol doesn't make sense for your situation the guys here will let you know. Good luck, brother!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me