Injection site and muscle aesthetic/functionality plus different inj site and absorption rate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I'm wondering if long term injections would effect muscle fibers in a way that you can't develop them anymore with resistance training therefore effecting their functionality, limiting muscle hypertrophy and aesthetic. Side deltoid is pretty convenient site injection. Although several months ago I used to do everyday protocol and hitting each deltoid once or twice per week with 30g 5/16 insulin syringe, and developing pretty quickly some lumps that I could notice in the mirror. Maybe the injection was too superficial and needle too thin? I would use now a 28G 1/2"

I'm now back on M/W/F protocol and deciding what could be the best sites to use.

Is there any different in absorption rate with different injection sites? example side deltoid compared to quads and the side of the glute? these would be the injection sites I have in mind, although quads is often quiet uncomfortable

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BJE

I'm wondering if long term injections would effect muscle fibers in a way that you can't develop them anymore with resistance training therefore effecting their functionality, limiting muscle hypertrophy and aesthetic. Side deltoid is pretty convenient site injection. Although several months ago I used to do everyday protocol and hitting each deltoid once or twice per week with 30g 5/16 insulin syringe, and developing pretty quickly some lumps that I could notice in the mirror. Maybe the injection was too superficial and needle too thin? I would use now a 28G 1/2"

I'm now back on M/W/F protocol and deciding what could be the best sites to use.

Is there any different in absorption rate with different injection sites? example side deltoid compared to quads and the side of the glute? these would be the injection sites I have in mind, although quads is often quiet uncomfortable
If you are already using insulin syringes why don’t you switch to sub cutaneous injections? I inject with an insulin syringe twice a week into my butt fat. No muscle damage that way.

Vince

Super Moderator
As you probably know I really like injecting in my shoulders and VG. I've been injecting in my shoulders now for over 4 years, two to three times a week. At times I do get some bruising or bleeding, I have become very good now at injecting. Besides that I've never had any issues and of course no scar's or permanent bumps. I wonder if it's because I work out my shoulders regularly.

psaufan

As you probably know I really like injecting in my shoulders and VG. I've been injecting in my shoulders now for over 4 years, two to three times a week. At times I do get some bruising or bleeding, I have become very good now at injecting. Besides that I've never had any issues and of course no scar's or permanent bumps. I wonder if it's because I work out my shoulders regularly.

I have been doing shoulders EOD, rotating...injecting 40 mg each time. Same size syringe/needle that your use. Is there a max that can be injected shallow IM into the shoulder? I was considering going E3D at 60mg each injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been doing shoulders EOD, rotating...injecting 40 mg each time. Same size syringe/needle that your use. Is there a max that can be injected shallow IM into the shoulder? I was considering going E3D at 60mg each injection.
I injected up to 100 mg of testosterone cypionate (each injection) twice a week in my shoulders and had no issues.

Gianluca

If you are already using insulin syringes why don’t you switch to sub cutaneous injections? I inject with an insulin syringe twice a week into my butt fat. No muscle damage that way.

I just switched from SubQ, that was not working, I did two injections IM and I already tell the difference

psaufan

I just switched from SubQ, that was not working, I did two injections IM and I already tell the difference

Honestly, I felt better doing IM with a 25ga-1" into my glutes E3D. Well, the wife did them as I found it hard to twist and do them myself. I travel a lot, so I find I can do a shoulder shallow IM easily.

So, I'm in a bind here. Feel better with glutes or go with the easier shallow IM into the shoulder.

Gianluca

Honestly, I felt better doing IM with a 25ga-1" into my glutes E3D. Well, the wife did them as I found it hard to twist and do them myself. I travel a lot, so I find I can do a shoulder shallow IM easily.

So, I'm in a bind here. Feel better with glutes or go with the easier shallow IM into the shoulder.

interesting, so you can feel the difference between shoulder and glute injection?

psaufan

interesting, so you can feel the difference between shoulder and glute injection?

I've made no diet changes or lifestyle changes since I started the shoulder injection three months ago. I've noticed my libido has cashed and my energy level has dropped. is it tied solely to the shoulder injections? I can't say for sure, but what changed? The injection site.

Instead of mg's that you can inject in X spot(s) you need to rethink it to the volume of fluid that you can inject be it sq/im/shallow IM or however you want to do it. I tend to see more fluid being more problematic in the SQ type. I mean, you shoot .5cc of oil and you're more likely to have a lump or other post site reaction that if you injected, lets say, .1cc. If you're going to shoot a volume like .5cc + going deeper may be the way forward.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me