Injection frequency

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Any hypothesis on why you felt so good during the transition?
I'm pretty stumped actually. I could glibly say something about hormones in flux, except that before that I'd been trying a little TNE in place of some of my enanthate, which doubtless also created plenty of flux. I have studied a spreadsheet that has my dosing along with predicted testosterone and estradiol. Yet I don't see anything particularly unique about that period except for steadily increasing daily variability. I will have to try to recreate that dose pattern one of these days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tokumei

It depends on the ester. I know that EOD enanthate makes my testosterone very constant, whereas daily propionate can make my testosterone vary by up to +/-50% about the mean.

The absorption rate relative to dose is an interesting subject. I believe that at least in earlier stages it is modeled well by assuming an absorption rate proportional to surface area of the injected depot. This implies that relative, but not absolute absorption rates are greater for smaller doses. This leads to shorter apparent half-lives for smaller doses. A couple research papers have made mention of such observations, meaning that there is some experimental evidence in favor of the idea.

How do you know test e eod keeps your t levels very constant? Did you run consecutive blood tests? Did you test your e2? What was your dose?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
How do you know test e eod keeps your t levels very constant? Did you run consecutive blood tests? Did you test your e2? What was your dose?
Initially I noted that at similar doses, ~18 mg TE EOD, total testosterone was in a 10% range, including both pre-injection and day-after tests. More recently, when I realized that free testosterone should be proportional to dose, I graphed my values, which included a wider variety of doses. The result was remarkably linear, with no observed dependence on the test day relative to injection. The dataset is small, so as a technical matter the results are not necessarily statistically significant. Nonetheless, I find it to be reasonable evidence for the stability of my levels between one and two days post-injection on an EOD protocol.

Typically estradiol was also tested.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching