One 100mg injection vs Two 50 mg injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Random question, but…

Hypothetically, assume an individual injecting 100mg once per week.

Supposing that the injection site is the same (VG), would two 50mg injections at the same time (one on each side) be the same as one 100mg injection?

Curious if the larger oil depot with the single injection would cause a difference in release rate as compared to two 50mg injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Random question, but…

Supposing that the injection site is the same (VG), would two 50mg injections at the same time (one on each side) be the same as one 100mg injection?

Curious if the larger oil depot with the single injection would cause a difference in release rate as compared to two 50mg injections.
Interesting question. My answer would be it wouldn't make much of a difference. Personally, I don't think you would even notice the small difference that it may cause.

Systemlord

Not exactly the same, your hormone profile will be different, your trough levels will be higher, and hormones more steady. This can make a BIG difference in how one feels.

Do what make your feel your best.

I actually need big swings in hormones to feel good, but only in the short term and I need very frequent dosing to make TRT work. Steady hormones causes problems for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me