Injecting testosterone 3 times a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I occasionally get asked this question. What is the best schedule for injecting testosterone three times a week.

Personally I've only injected twice a week and daily. Members who had or have experience injecting three times a week. Could you let us know what works or worked best for you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Three days per week assuming the most logical way and what I get asked is M/W/F to which my answer is that it's makes for an awful low point on Sunday as you try to get back to your shot on Monday. Applying to a low SHBG guy as you don't have much reason to do it EOD if you're not.

Zooulie12

I just went over stuff with my new doctor today and he mentioned for me to go to 3 times a week. He wanted me to up my dose to 50mg 3 times a week. Before I was doing 60mg twice a week. I think 150mg a week is kind of over-kill. So i am probably going to stick with just the 120mg 3 times a week. But I was going to ask the same question

When I did 3x/week, I did my injection on:
Sun night 9-10 pm
Wed morning 6-7 am
Fri evening 5-6 pm

I tried to get close to a 56 hour window in between. I did not like the weird timing of the schedule. I switched to EOD and like it much better. If I had to have 2 schedule choices, I would do e3.5d or EOD.

Zooulie12

When I did 3x/week, I did my injection on:
Sun night 9-10 pm
Wed morning 6-7 am
Fri evening 5-6 pm

I tried to get close to a 56 hour window in between. I did not like the weird timing of the schedule. I switched to EOD and like it much better. If I had to have 2 schedule choices, I would do e3.5d or EOD.
If u kept the timing on was it helpful. How many mgs are you doing? Isn’t EOD hard as well?

Gman86

So just curious, why even inject 3x/ week? Why not just make things easy, and consistent, and inject EOD?

I inject EOD and love it. I just don’t see why someone would inject 3x/ week over EOD though. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just can’t think of any reasons to do 3x/ week, when EOD is an option.

Zooulie12

So just curious, why even inject 3x/ week? Why not just make things easy, and consistent, and inject EOD?

I inject EOD and love it. I just don’t see why someone would inject 3x/ week over EOD though. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just can’t think of any reasons to do 3x/ week, when EOD is an option.
What’s your process of injecting EOD. Because there is only 7 days in a week. So say how would one do a dose of 120mg? EOD

Dansk

How much EOD?

Gman86

What’s your process of injecting EOD. Because there is only 7 days in a week. So say how would one do a dose of 120mg? EOD

Good question, and maybe that is why guys inject 3x/ week instead of EOD, now that I think about it.

But it’s very easy, you just take whatever dose you are on per week, divide it by 7 to get how much you would inject daily, and then just double that number to get how much to inject EOD. So for 120mg/ week, you just divide that by 7, which would equal 17.14. You can either round that down, or up, which would give you 17 or 18. Then double that. Which would give you 34 or 36. So if you were on 120mg/ week total, and wanted to inject EOD, you would either inject 34mg or 36mg EOD, depending on whether you rounded down or up.

S1W

Overall, I agree with you. Especially for guys that plan to inject following the Monday morning/Wednesday afternoon/Friday night schedule. That sounds like a total PITA.

But some guys claim that they just inject in the mornings MWF and take the weekends off, and claim to not notice much of a lull on Sundays. For those guys, the advantages would be:

- Consistent schedule - inject on the same days at the same times every week.
- No need to inject on the weekends - which for me would be a plus.
- Save themselves about 26 injections per year as compared to EOD.

For me personally, I also think it would be easier to just do EOD. Also, as a guy that injects SubQ, EOD is appealing because the smaller volume injections are super easy.

Gman86

Overall, I agree with you. Especially for guys that plan to inject following the Monday morning/Wednesday afternoon/Friday night schedule. That sounds like a total PITA.

But some guys claim that they just inject in the mornings MWF and take the weekends off, and claim to not notice much of a lull on Sundays. For those guys, the advantages would be:

- Consistent schedule - inject on the same days at the same times every week.
- No need to inject on the weekends - which for me would be a plus.
- Save themselves about 26 injections per year as compared to EOD.

For me personally, I also think it would be easier to just do EOD. Also, as a guy that injects SubQ, EOD is appealing because the smaller volume injections are super easy.

Very good points. Having the weekends off could definitely come in handy, didn’t even think of that. Thanks for the reply.

Zooulie12

I personally inject 40mg EOD, which equals 140mg total per week.
I have been doing sub q every 3.5 days. But my doctor wanted me to do every 3 days or EOD (now that you explained how) because I was explaining to him I wasn’t really feeling good until the 3rd day and by night went I did my injection I stopped feeling well until 3 days later

rafapark

So for those of you who have switched to EOD, have you noticed any benefits? any noticable changes in your bloodwork? Also anybody injecting EOD with a higher SHBG meaning > 50 or so?

Gman86

So for those of you who have switched to EOD, have you noticed any benefits? any noticable changes in your bloodwork? Also anybody injecting EOD with a higher SHBG meaning > 50 or so?

I can’t say, I’ve been injecting EOD from the beginning. I do have a SHBG though. It started off in the 50’s. Now my SHBG runs anywhere from low 40’s to high 40’s usually mid to high 40’s.

Wouldn´t the ester one uses influece the frequency of injection?
I´m also very numbed I couldn´t feel any changes if I injected one day later than what was planned. Maybe I should start to feel more lol

rafapark

Also, aren’t we supposed to lower the total weekly dosage if we move to a higher injection frequency? How do you find that number? For example I inject 148 mgs a week twice a week. How do I estimate the total weekly dosage if I want to move to EOD or even daily.

If u kept the timing on was it helpful. How many mgs are you doing? Isn’t EOD hard as well?
I am still dialing in my dose. Right now I am doing 48mg EOD. I think my e2 is still high and it likely will be reduced at my next appointment in a couple weeks.

Also, aren’t we supposed to lower the total weekly dosage if we move to a higher injection frequency? How do you find that number? For example I inject 148 mgs a week twice a week. How do I estimate the total weekly dosage if I want to move to EOD or even daily.
It really depends on your situation, and every body is different. Are your total t, free t, e2, hematocrit high or low? If you are trying to bring anything down then yes you would likely need to reduce your dose.
When I switched from 2x to 3x weekly I was told to keep the weekly dose the same to try to get my free t up, and it was successful. When I switched from 3x to EOD I was told to reduce my dose by 90%.

rafapark

I am still dialing in my dose. Right now I am doing 48mg EOD. I think my e2 is still high and it likely will be reduced at my next appointment in a couple weeks.

It really depends on your situation, and every body is different. Are your total t, free t, e2, hematocrit high or low? If you are trying to bring anything down then yes you would likely need to reduce your dose.
When I switched from 2x to 3x weekly I was told to keep the weekly dose the same to try to get my free t up, and it was successful. When I switched from 3x to EOD I was told to reduce my dose by 90%.
I assume

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching