Increased muscle cramps since starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
I thought their was a thread on this topic, I searched and was unable to find it.

Since starting trt I have noticed and increase in minor muscle cramps. They usually disapate fairly quickly and are not really painful. Curios if others on trt experience this.

Initially I thought maybe Im not drinking enough water, but I normally drink a minimum of a gallon a day sometimes 2 gallon depending on my activity.

My other thought was that I'm actually getting more muscle mass that can cramp so I'm just noticing it more lol.

Any input or experiences would be great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Swerving46

Started with HCG mono. When I added in Test I would get quad cramps/dead feeling in my legs while mountain biking. Couldn't ride like I did before starting the Test. It only lasted for around 4 weeks for me. Now back to normal.

Virginian

Since starting trt I have noticed and increase in minor muscle cramps. They usually disapate fairly quickly and are not really painful. Curious if others on trt experience this.

I had the same experience when I started TRT. It was more like a sudden strong brief contraction of the muscle. It was not long lasting like a real cramp and was not really uncomfortable. These contractions stopped after about a year on TRT. I am now on TRT for over 3 years.

I had the same experience when I started TRT. It was more like a sudden strong brief contraction of the muscle. It was not long lasting like a real cramp and was not really uncomfortable. These contractions stopped after about a year on TRT. I am now on TRT for over 3 years.

That sounds exactly like my cramps, but seem to have gone away since the magnesium.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me