In the process of starting TRT. What should I start with?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
42 years old
Total T is 420
Free T is 9.7
SHGB is 48.9 on a 16-55 scale.

Should I start with HCG?
Should I pin 1 or 2 times a week.
How much of a dose should I take?
Should I take an AI?

I would like to make getting dialed in as simple as possible.

Nervous and excited about starting TRT.
Any Advice would be greatly appreciated
The advice that I would give you is. Give low dose clomid ( 12.5 mg every day, every other day, or twice a week) also consider having a complete thyroid panel TSH, free T3, free T4, and both antibodies. After giving clomid honest try and knowing that your thyroid levels are good. Then you should consider trt but not before.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
The advice that I would give you is. Give low dose clomid ( 12.5 mg every day, every other day, or twice a week) also consider having a complete thyroid panel TSH, free T3, free T4, and both antibodies. After giving clomid honest try and knowing that your thyroid levels are good. Then you should consider trt but not before.

Think its to late Vince as he already made his mind as he posted last night..... "Thanks for the tips guys. My package for trt should be here on monday. I have a few more questions if someone can kindly answer"

InThailand

This maybe a stupid question but what would happen if I....

1...drew the test into a syringe with an 18 gauge needle...
2....took the plungers out of 5 one piece 29 gauge insulin syringes..
3....filled the insulin syringes from the top and replaced the plungers....
4...stored 4 and used one immediately

Why would I do that...........because that's all the equipment I have and I cant fill the 29 gauge needles.

I've done it once and haven't had a problem.
I suppose there is more waste but is it unhygienic.

I have ordered 27 guage needles and syringes that the needle can be detached if I still cant fill with the 27 gauge needles.

FightingFungus

Did my first injection on Friday. Used a 25 gauge and it was relatively painless. Felt a slight sting for 10-15 minutes after and that was it. Went much better than expected the doctor has me doing 200 mg split into twice a week and 250iu's once a week. Just mixed my hcg and everything seems simple enough. We will see what happens. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me