IM to SUB Q

Buy Lab Tests Online

j4ever

Has anyone switched from IM once a week to Sub q twice a week? If so did you find any difference in your BW numbers? Did you have to change dose? Could you notice a difference in absorption? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
IM and subq has everything to do with using a smaller needle and nothing else. If youre 1x a week just split it in half, no change in dose in needed. Test in 4-6 weeks.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, I would just split the dose in half. Have you ever thought of using an easy touch 27g 1/2" syringe for shallow IM.

j4ever

at this time having some very mild estrogen sides, so hope for better control of estro, by eliminating much of the gap between peak and trough and having a more stable level, also with IM ( I have been using 27g 1/2" ) I have been getting more sore the last couple of injects, I had this problem before, I do not know why, the best I could find is with twice a week most people had better control of E, and some ended up lowering their dose.

Vince

Super Moderator
at this time having some very mild estrogen sides, so hope for better control of estro, by eliminating much of the gap between peak and trough and having a more stable level, also with IM ( I have been using 27g 1/2" ) I have been getting more sore the last couple of injects, I had this problem before, I do not know why, the best I could find is with twice a week most people had better control of E, and some ended up lowering their dose.

With IM you have to really relax the muscle, when you inject. It's hard to do but makes a big difference in pain. Personally I hate Sub-Q injections. :(

j4ever

out of curiosity why do you dislike sub q? well, in the past I ran many cycles with no problems, even used 23g, then one time I stayed on for damn near 2 years, and the last 2 months I started having the same issue, I have been off everything for 6 years, not even on trt, so I did not think this was going to be an issue again

Vince

Super Moderator
out of curiosity why do you dislike sub q? well, in the past I ran many cycles with no problems, even used 23g, then one time I stayed on for damn near 2 years, and the last 2 months I started having the same issue, I have been off everything for 6 years, not even on trt, so I did not think this was going to be an issue again

Maybe it's just a personal preference. For whatever reason, it always causes bruising on me.

Dr.V.P.C.

Same dosage SC or IM
SC works good on low low dosages like TRT for women.
Higher volumes may eventually cause lumps in fat ( sucutaneous tissue ) with can hurts badly for some days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me