If You are a Patient of Dr John Crisler, Read this Message from Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Defy Medical, in accordance with Dr. John Crisler's last wishes, will help any patients in need of a refill in addition to providing a seamless transition to the care of Defy Medical providers who will maintain Dr. Crisler's legacy in their treatment. Dr. Saya , Defy's Medical Director, had a great relationship with Dr. Crisler and they learned a lot from each other over the years. Dr. Crisler felt that his protocols would remain intact under Dr. Saya since they are aligned with their patient treatment. Defy is committed to helping his patients by offering:

- Active patients will be provided a courtesy refill with a 10% discount off medications. This will help out those in immediate need of a refill.

- They will have 90 days to get there physical exams, bloodwork, and in person, consultation establish which Defy will also discount.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

AnAce

God almighty, absolutely shaken to my core. I just spoke to him not that long ago.
@Nelson Vergel thank you for this post. Neither the main website nor allthingsmale forum had any information regarding the transition.
If you do not mind me asking, should his patients (including myself) wait for Defy Medical to contact us?
Also, do you have any objection if I make a post on allthingsmale forum, simply to notify those who are oblivious to the recent updates to visit this forum?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
God almighty, absolutely shaken to my core. I just spoke to him not that long ago.
@Nelson Vergel thank you for this post. Neither the main website nor allthingsmale forum had any information regarding the transition.
If you do not mind me asking, should his patients (including myself) wait for Defy Medical to contact us?
Also, do you have any objection if I make a post on allthingsmale forum, simply to notify those who are oblivious to the recent updates to visit this forum?

Please post anywhere you need to. I think patients need to contact Defy first, not the other way around. Thanks

craigav

Here is the email I just received from his office.

After interviewing several Doctors and doing some research we have determined that Defy Medical, who also offers virtual care, may be a good choice for some patients. If you were happy with the care that you received at Dr. Crisler’s office and would like to stay with the same systems that were in place then we would like to recommend Dr. David Nebbeling who specializes in Osteopathic health as well as hormones. He is a fellow Doctor from Lansing that is willing to implement Dr. Crisler’s system and continue on with your current regimen. You would still have virtual consultations and use the shopping cart you are used to for ordering consults and medication. Dr. Crisler’s staff will be joining Dr. Nebbeling’s practice and we hope to help you transition to whichever Doctor you feel is the best choice for you. Please email us with how you wish to proceed and hopefully within the next several weeks we will be able to transfer care as seamlessly as possible. Attached is a Medical Release Form. Please fill out to the Doctor of your choice so we can assist in getting your records switched over and your care continued. Defy Medical’s address is 4809 N Armenia Ave #220, Tampa, FL 33603. Their contact information is www.defymedical.com/contact-us or 813-445-7342. Dr. David Nebbeling’s address is 3918 W. St. Joseph Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917. His contact information is www.advancedosteopathichealth.com or phone: 517-323-1833 and fax: 517-853-0534. Or enter the information of whichever Doctor you choose. Please email or fax (517-485-4424) to Dr. Crisler’s office upon completion.

I have had great results under Dr. John that I hope to be able to continue with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale