Idea for Uniform Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

T-dog

I've been reading a lot of posts with lab results, and there is no uniform way they are presented.

Someone will post a pic with their personal info left on by accident, someone will type a list, someone will run everything together, someone will leave out critical information.

So my question is, wouldn't it be easier if everything was uniform?

I'm sure many of us are familiar with this video (no need to watch, but look how the information behind the doctor is formatted and displays a relation between categories)

At the end, the doc says he recommends a company because they report the results in this format. So when he presents it to a patient, it is easy for them to see the downstream effects, and what could be causing issues to what.

This got me thinking, would it help the community if someone developed a web page or "calculator"...where you could simply type in the results and reference ranges of your labs...and it would spit out an easy-to-read standardized chart afterwards?

You'd be able to download your chart so you could post it on a forum when asking for advice, and those who are more knowledgeable could make their way through the results much easier since they'd see the same format over and over.

It would go something like this:
- Hi, I'm Johnny. My testosterone level is 230. My doc says my estradiol is low. What do you think is going on?​
- Hi Johnny, I'm Tank. Welcome to the forum. Go to the calculator on this site: (xxx) Enter your numbers and post the chart afterwards. That will give us way more information to be able to answer your question.​
- Thanks Tank! Here is my chart, what do you think?​

It seems like it would be a pretty simple program to develop...an area to type in the data, and a conversion button to spit it out in the desired format. Display it as a flowchart for the parts that apply to a flowchart, and a list for the rest.

There could even be a section at the bottom to list your age, what other prescription medications you are on, how much test, HCG, estrogen-blocker you're taking, etc.

Maybe you could even choose to convert between ng/dl and nmol/L (or whatever the measurements are) for those receiving lab test overseas where they may measure differently.

Just an idea that may make it easier for those trying to decipher labs, and to make sure those submitting them for review don't leave anything out. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Did you think that people that can't type, can't attach a pdf or otherwise fail at reading comprehension are going to enter data to your calculator...is going to help?

T-dog

That’s a good point. But if it’s set up properly and simply, yes I think it could help.

I might work on it if I get any spare time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me