I want to do an experiment E3.5D IM vs ED SubQ and post the results. Any interest?

Buy Lab Tests Online

chasedat

Currently I'm taking 100mg Test Cyp E3.5D and at the end of September will be the 6 week mark and I'll have my hormone levels checked right before I'd normally inject.
Following taking the blood tests, I want to start 28mg daily subQ injections for another 6 weeks until I have my blood tests done, then compare the results. I'm going to try to keep my diet as consistent as possible for the whole twelve weeks to avoid any fluctuations due to a varying diet. I plan on working out this entire time.

I've seen an article with Dr. Saya saying more frequent injections of Test cyp is beneficial, but has anyone ever tried it and shared the results side by side? I'd like to do it just for my own interest but will share here if anybody is interested.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have injected 16mg on a daily basis for 13 months. Better e2 mgt and solid, steady levels in all other areas. Prior to this I was on a 60mg/3.5 day schedule.

chasedat

Interesting! I have a feeling my blood work is going to come back relatively low on the E3.5D 100mg schedule just because how quickly I metabolize the medication. So it'll be interesting to see. If it's low how I suspect it will be, I'll go to an ED schedule at the same dosage and compare the blood tests 6 weeks following

Edit: If folks come across this in the future, the dosage I'll be doing ED will not = exactly the dosage I'd be doing E3.5D (200 mg weekly). For simplicity in the measurement I'd be doing 28 mg daily equaling 196 mg weekly. To do a daily dosage that adds up to 200 mg exactly, we'd be getting into decimals and what not.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Interesting! I have a feeling my blood work is going to come back relatively low on the E3.5D 100mg schedule just because how quickly I metabolize the medication. So it'll be interesting to see. If it's low how I suspect it will be, I'll go to an ED schedule at the same dosage and compare the blood tests 6 weeks following

Keep us posted. You are approaching this with a systematic attitude; all the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me