IM to SubQ Bloodwork Compare After 90 Days

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

So, for the longest time I did IM injections into my glutes with a 25gx1" set-up. Three months ago, I switched to SubQ. I know use one of two methods: the wife sticking me in my glutes with a 25gx5/8" set-up or injecting myself in the abdomen with a 27g/1/2" set-up. The overall majority of the injections are being done in the glutes...I stick myself in the abdomen if she is unavailable.

Side question: is using a 25gx5/8" set-up in the glutes really SubQ?

I have not changed one single item regarding my treatment protocol other than switching from IM to SubQ. My diet and all other aspects of my life remain as they were. Here are the highlights of the blood work, in case you don't want to look at the image and I will list the IM test number first and the SubQ number second:

Testosterone: 1279 - 935
Free Testosterone: 20.2 - 21.3
Estradiol, Sensitive: 35.3 - 37.1

This blood work was ordered by Defy Medical...finally making the change after ditching those losers at Low T.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
So, for the longest time I did IM injections into my glutes with a 25gx1" set-up. Three months ago, I switched to SubQ. I know use one of two methods: the wife sticking me in my glutes with a 25gx5/8" set-up or injecting myself in the abdomen with a 27g/1/2" set-up. The overall majority of the injections are being done in the glutes...I stick myself in the abdomen if she is unavailable.

Side question: is using a 25gx5/8" set-up in the glutes really SubQ?

I have not changed one single item regarding my treatment protocol other than switching from IM to SubQ. My diet and all other aspects of my life remain as they were. Here are the highlights of the blood work, in case you don't want to look at the image and I will list the IM test number first and the SubQ number second:

Testosterone: 1279 - 935
Free Testosterone: 20.2 - 21.3
Estradiol, Sensitive: 35.3 - 37.1

This blood work was ordered by Defy Medical...finally making the change after ditching those losers at Low T.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Question here is what protocol did you feel best on IM or sub-q?

Sure.....there is roughly a 300+ ng/dl difference in your TT levels IM vs sub-q.....but was your blood work done at the same time and day (trough day) and using the same lab?

Regarding absorption the main difference would be that absorption when injecting sub-q may be some what slower than IM.

Aside from ester used.....injection volume and location can also have an impact on absorption rates.

Regarding your FT.....no way they would be almost the same when you were running a TT 1279 ng/dL compared to a TT 935 ng/dL unless your SHBG level changed.....and even than highly doubtful your FT levels are accurate as you had it tested using the piss poor direct immunoassay.

If you truly want to know where your FT levels sit than you would need to use the most accurate testing method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) or simply use the newer calculated TruT method available online to the general public.

fifty

It’s no wonder no one buys this given the description:

Some bodybuilders using higher dose testosterone may justify the use of this test. For men and women on testosterone replacement doses, this panel is not justified. We offer 2 other ones that are more economical for men or women on testosterone replacement therapy.

psaufan

Question here is what protocol did you feel best on IM or sub-q?

Sure.....there is roughly a 300+ ng/dl difference in your TT levels IM vs sub-q.....but was your blood work done at the same time and day (trough day) and using the same lab?

Regarding absorption the main difference would be that absorption when injecting sub-q may be some what slower than IM.

Aside from ester used.....injection volume and location can also have an impact on absorption rates.

Regarding your FT.....no way they would be almost the same when you were running a TT 1279 ng/dL compared to a TT 935 ng/dL unless your SHBG level changed.....and even than highly doubtful your FT levels are accurate as you had it tested using the piss poor direct immunoassay.

If you truly want to know where your FT levels sit than you would need to use the most accurate testing method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) or simply use the newer calculated TruT method available online to the general public.

So, my SHBG was 38.1 during IM and it lowered to 33.7 after subQ.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So, my SHBG was 38.1 during IM and it lowered to 33.7 after subQ.
So Tru-T calculated free testosterone values are 46 and 33 ng/dL respectively. I'm going to say that one of those total testosterone measurements it likely to be pretty inaccurate. For one thing, the T values are inconsistent with the E2 values; higher T should mean higher E2. In addition, if you are measuring at troughs then the opposite behavior is expected, with IM giving the lower value. And this latter behavior is in fact is somewhat suggested by the E2 tests.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me