Different results for IM vs SubQ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ZoomyR6

What's up Gents,

I have been on TRT for a little over a year now. I thought I was dialed in until recently and now very confused. Just a couple of dates and results:

12/21/17-Changed previous protocol and started:
80mg/2x wk (160mg wk) mostly SubQ in ventro glute and glute (slin not reaching muscle)
Tested bloods after 10 weeks (3/08/18) and results were:
TT (LC/MS/MS) - 991 (250-1100)
Test Bio - 622 (110-575)
Test Free - 279 (46-224)
E2 (LC/MS/MS) - 69 (< OR = 29)

Not wanting to have to take an AI and feeling that was a tad to high, my Doc and I agreed to change the protocol slightly.

3/12/18-Changed previous protocol and started:
70mg/2x wk (140mg wk) strictly IM with slin syringe rotating quads and delts
Tested bloods after about 21 weeks (8/16/18) and results were:
TT (MS) - 1154 (250-1100)
Test Bio - 726 (110-575)
Test Free - 325 (46-224)
E2 (LC/MS/MS) - 90 (< OR = 29)

I am extremely confused as I dropped the dose and there was a significant change in numbers, and not in a good way. The timing of the tests were identical. I shoot Monday morning and Thursday evening. Bloods were pulled Thursday evening right before injection.
I have been feeling a bit bloated during this time and my libido hasn't been great. After getting the results, I took .5mg adex and the bloat is gone and my libido is much better (obviously from E2 control, duh).

I guess what I am asking is does IM vs SubQ really have THAT much of an impact? I am at a loss of what else it can be...
HCG is not being used and will not be used...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

StepbyStep

I saw similar changes going from Sub-q to shallow IM on HCG Monotherapy. It was unexpected, but I definitely felt better going IM with the HCG.

Now I'm on HCG and Test together, and have continued to go with shallow IM. I see no reason to switch back to sub-q for me personally.

HealthMan

My testosterone levels were significantly lower when i was injecting subq. And i was also using higher dosage when on subq. It happens to quite a few men on TRT. I also feel better when injecting IM.
There are also reports of men experiencing the opposite. i.e higher testosterone levels on subq vs IM

fifty

I started trt doing subq and felt very little effect. Switching to IM was definitely different/better for me at least regarding how I felt.

Systemlord

Clearly you're estrogen was lower on a higher T dose injecting Sub-Q versus injecting a lower dose IM.

The path forward is very clear, your a Sub-Q kind of guy.

Blackhawk

Without making any change in injection technique (all subQ) I had similar changes in labs. After lowering dosage a couple of times, my total T was in the mid 800's. After the last subsequent dose reduction, it went up over 1000. Go figure...

So while it is possible that changing the injection method created the results, it also may be from something else in your metabolism.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me